Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeets Invading Ireland

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★

It irks me so much seeing this shit. One of the most prosperous countries in Europe, one of my ancestral homelands, and the last official Celtic country standing is being infested with these turdies

I wonder how some butthurt Jeet is gong to "justify" this when the Irish were subjugated for 800 years under Anglo rule, compared to the 200ish or so years Jeets endured.
Photo 2024 09 02 14 34 25

Appears tons of them are infesting the Island nowadays, it's like a pandemic.

@Regenerator @SupremeAutist @Grodd @notcracklord

View attachment 1260211

It irks me so much seeing this shit. One of the most prosperous countries in Europe, one of my ancestral homelands, and the last official Celtic country standing is being infested with these turdies

I wonder how some butthurt Jeet is gong to "justify" this when the Irish were subjugated for 800 years under Anglo rule, compared to the 200ish or so years Jeets endured.
View attachment 1260217

Appears tons of them are infesting the Island nowadays, it's like a pandemic.
its disgusting to see how much us celts are getting fucked over by shitskins. wales is like this too. i wish we werent apart of the UK

its disgusting to see how much us celts are getting fucked over by shitskins.
Love to see them try & justify it, same for Slavs being replaced also

Neither group did anything to them, and were subjugated constantly in European history themselves by Germanics, Romans/Meds, etc.
wales is like this too. i wish we werent apart of the UK
We need a Celtic ethnostate of sorts.
Total Anglo Death
I just knew your butthurt dravidian ass would show up here.

"spreads like a tumour across the earth" - David Attenbrough

Love to see them try & justify it, same for Slavs being replaced also

Neither group did anything to them, and were subjugated constantly in European history themselves by Germanics, Romans/Meds, etc.

We need a Celtic ethnostate of sorts.

I just knew your butthurt dravidian ass would show up here.
celtic ethnostate would be amazing. our culture mogs anglos

It's sad seeing actually good countries get overrun with these retards. Even though a lot of UKfags hate slavs atleast they are white and wouldn't fuck over the gene pool much.

It's sad seeing actually good countries get overrun with these retards. Even though a lot of UKfags hate slavs
Mainly Anglos, we Celts know that feel bro. :feelsbadman:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
atleast they are white and wouldn't fuck over the gene pool much.
I don't dislike Anglos, I have them in my family lineage, and they have contributed a lot to scientific acheivements.

Brutal that you have to go through this, my westcel brothers. :fuk:

What a shithole

And some justify it with "muh 45 trillion" when that's incorrect, some Curry foid just took some number & added 5% interest annually
Brutal that you have to go through this, my westcel brothers. :fuk:
I live in the US but have a lot of Celtic roots, it's like 50-60% -or maybe more depending on how you look at things- of my lineage

Jeets, sands, blacks, other browns. The Death of Europe, Jews won.

"spreads like a tumour across the earth" - David Attenbrough
The fact that even the Thai, Brazilians, and South African nigs are tired of them is hilarious. Indians are the single most nationalistic population in the world yet would rather be anywhere but GrEaT eEnDiA. Mind-boggling

The fact that even the Thai, Brazilians, and South African nigs are tired of them is hilarious. Indians are the single most nationalistic population in the world yet would rather be anywhere but India. Mind-boggling
its because there are too many of them in india

its because there are too many of them in india
Even so, you’d think they’d stay true to their loud barking online and stay in ‘Jeetland

Migrants always want to game and abuse the system and welfare. And when they get any chance they will scam you. They will take over areas and turn them into slums.

"India is approximately 3,287,263 sq km, while Ireland is approximately 70,273 sq km, making Ireland 2.14% the size of India. Meanwhile, the population of India is ~1.4 billion people (1.4 billion fewer people live in Ireland). We have positioned the outline of India near your home location of Dublin, Leinster, IE"

India Ireland

jeets will have massive families all working shitty jobs and putting their money together to live in a nice house in white areas yet still act like a jeet around the other whites

Fucking beyond over for my country

KILL ALL POOJEETS EXCEPT INCELS.IS POOJEETS

Migrants always want to game and abuse the system and welfare. And when they get any chance they will scam you. They will take over areas and turn them into slums.

"RACIST, ITS THERE CULTURE TO SHIT ON THE STREETS, ACCEPT IT YOU RACIST, THEY CAME FROM THE SLUMS AND TURN YOUR STREET INTO A SHITHOLE:foidSoy::soy:"

Based

Makes me angry also, I have roots there.

And like I said, what did the Irish & other Celts ever do to Jeets?
We did nothing to them now we are being invaded

We did nothing to them now we are being invaded
It's even more insane, when you realize Ireland was controlled by foreign powers for like 800 years, whereas Shitdia was controlled by Anglos for 200.

It's even more insane, when you realize Ireland was controlled by foreign powers for like 800 years, whereas Shitdia was controlled by Anglos for 200.
Yes we were more oppressed than them and we don`t go around stinking like shit and invading

Nah jfl, I dont have resentment to Anglos, they made many achievements
I don`t hate Anglos tbh i`m just saying england is fucked because of the amount of niggers and muslims ruining it

its beyond over.
how am i gonna fuck cosplay bbws like this if ethnics will take over and make whites extinct (i am one already FUCK)

how am i gonna reincarnate as a rockstar or anything really
how am i gonna be a japanese to create another cool game or anime
if the world is gonna be these fuckers humans will go extinct

Last edited:
Yes we were more oppressed than them and we don`t go around stinking like shit and invading
speaking of oppression why all media today revolves around only one topic that is against us.........................

speaking of oppression why all media today revolves around only one topic that is against us.........................
Incels are the most oppressed group in the world everyone hates us