Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeets grope roastie

she wanted it, it makes her wet

If girls were groping me like this it would make my whole year

She clearly wanted it since she went to India dressed like that

These guy will come back bragging to no end to us high inhib currycels how white women were into them

These guy will come back bragging to no end to us high inhib currycels how white women were into them
Exactly, most of them are low inhib lower class subhuman, but still they still blame high inhib currycel like us

they go to india for this they love feeling this wanted fucking whores

meh thought it will be some hot stuff, they did nothing to her.
but her jew-scripted mind probably told her to enjoy it.

Zero sympathy for these foids. What on Earth brought you to poopyland??

nigga jeetland slums make my country look like switzerland.
Even fucking Brazil mogs curryland to hell and back, so I’m not surprised your country does too

Even Burundi Mogs average curryland town.
:yes::yes:
The average Indian is poorer than the average African:
img_2975-jpeg.1114803

img_2976-jpeg.1114804

why the fuck would you even visit that fucking dump of a country? That bitch is asking for it

Even fucking Brazil mogs curryland to hell and back, so I’m not surprised your country does too
i dont know if you're just a retard or convienient liar who spews nonsense
2nd makes sense since pajeets n curries love lying, second language to them

brazil doesn't mog currydia :lul:
it might be at best 2% better, it literally has slums you dumb ass

:yes::yes:
The average Indian is poorer than the average African:
img_2975-jpeg.1114803

img_2976-jpeg.1114804
Are you retarded? :feelstastyman: That's from 15 years ago. And it doesn't say "average Indian is poorer than the average African"

Ignore him. He's a kamma, they're inbreed. That's might have caused his retardation. He's just a mental castrate

Are you retarded? :feelstastyman: That's from 15 years ago. And it doesn't say "average Indian is poorer than the average African"

Ignore him. He's a kamma, they're inbreed. That's might have caused his retardation. He's just a mental castrate
Total Cuckpreet Death :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

GDP Per capita:
IMG 4387
IMG 4388

HDI:
IMG 4389
IMG 4390

Literacy Rate:
IMG 4391
IMG 4392

Some environmental/hygiene figures:

2020_EPI_Map_World.png

Even violent cartel shitholes mog shitskindia into 4024. Keep coping with the fact your homeland is a 5th world hellhole with designated pooping streets.
Use your brain dumbass. If just 8 states in poopyland together have more poor people than the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa, what does that imply about the average Indian’s wealth compared to the average African’s? And keep in mind that much of Africa’s poor are tribals living off the land, their plight cannot at all be compared to the likes of low class laborers in pajeetland.
”muh inbreed”:feelstastyman: I’m half a foot taller than you and, unlike you, possess enough self-awareness to not be a nationalist clown for Satan’s literal anal cavity. Who really has worse genetics between the two of us?

Last edited:
Use your brain dumbass. If just 8 states in poopyland together have more poor people than the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa, what does that imply about the average Indian’s wealth compared to the average African’s?
Are you FUCKING handicapped? That's not even true now. It's decreasing by day. Look at our GDP growth

And keep in mind that much of Africa’s poor are tribals living off the land, their plight cannot at all be compared to the likes of low class laborers in pajeetland.
That's a retarded assertion :feelstastyman: There aren't even medicines there, medicines are freely available and cheaper than dirt here. There's another metric called HDI that measures that retard
”muh inbreed”:feelstastyman: I’m half a foot taller than you and, unlike you, possess enough self-awareness to not be a nationalist clown for Satan’s literal anal cavity. Who really has worse genetics between the two of us?
And? China used to be poorer and shorter than India. South India used to be the poorest part of India during independence, even poorer than UP and Bihar. Didn't they improve?

Also muh self-awareness :feelstastyman: the reason we are even here is because upper castes suck off British dick like you, literal mental castrates.

So you would say the same thing to Chinese and Singaporeans when they were the poorest and most underdeveloped?

Says the guy who wants all people of his race exterminated for being "subhuman".

So if an ethnic is not a pathetic dick sucking loser like you and actually has a modicum of self respect then he's not "self aware" and a hinderance to the the Upliftment of his people.

But if he wants to uplift his people then he should become "self aware" like you and uplift his people by...... wishing for the extermination of his race?

So tell me o "self aware" ethnic. What are your recent contributions to the upliftment of curries?

GDP Per capita:
View attachment 1230265View attachment 1230266
HDI:
View attachment 1230268View attachment 1230269
Literacy Rate:
View attachment 1230274View attachment 1230275
Some environmental/hygiene figures:
View attachment 1230276View attachment 1230279View attachment 1230280
2020_EPI_Map_World.png

Even violent cartel shitholes mog shitskindia into 4024. Keep coping with the fact your homeland is a 5th world hellhole with designated pooping streets.

Use your brain dumbass. If just 8 states in poopyland together have more poor people than the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa, what does that imply about the average Indian’s wealth compared to the average African’s? And keep in mind that much of Africa’s poor are tribals living off the land, their plight cannot at all be compared to the likes of low class laborers in pajeetland.

gdi per capita is a useless merit, by that standard qatar and kuwait are among the best countries in the world, yet nobody would willing to migrate to those places.

population difference alone means more these stats are meaningless, have you been to brazil cuckpreet??
doubt you have, its trash.