Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jeets are the most subhuman and pathetic race on Earth.

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★★
Some of you consider the nigger race to be the worst race on Earth, but I'm here to convince you it's not. The worst race on Earth is the jeet race and it's not even close. Almost every race on Earth excels in something: east asians have high iq, niggers excel in physical abilities, whites excel in both and have the best looks on Earth etc.

Jeets are subhumans from every point of view:

1. IQ - sure some of you may say they are 4-5 IQ points above niggers, but it's nothing really given that niggers are closer to chimps than to humans when it comes to mental abilities.

2. Physical abilities - jeets are among the shortest people on Earth, all of them are skinny-fat and their average grip strength is worse than that of european foids. No wonder India has less Olympic medals than small european countries like Estonia despite having 1000x its population size

3. Looks - height and body shape both contribute to looks, and as said before, the average jeet is like 5'4" and skinny-fat which makes him absolutely subhuman in terms of looks. Also jeets are some of the lowest testosterone people on Earth hence why their skinny-fat body and puffy faces.

BONUS: things that don't fit into the above categories that lower their status in society include them shitting on the streets, their bad smell and weird culture revolving around cow poop.

Also suck at making movies

I was predicting that the Jeets were going to overtake Hollywood until I saw this...
It will never happen. Looks play a huge role in Hollywood. The best looking Bollywood jeet actor is still a 1 compared to the average Hollywood white actor

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Curroids are the lowest of the low

I am not any of the above! Truly splendid!

They ruined the IMDB top 250 too lol. Bollywood movies shouldn't be allowed and votes from India shouldn't count.
I just seen a few or surreal scenes
Guy catches the bullet or shit like that
Delusional race ngl

Currycels are genetic trash on this planet, they remind me that hell exist, and it's called India.