Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeets are so fucking rapey

What he did wrong? i am confused

Nothing "W" about this, this is simp shit

Pajeet

ngl i used to do that same method when i was in middle/high school in cramped hallways :feelskek:

mostly because of oppression, if you look at their history you will that they were invaded for most of it and the invaders cucked them, similar is seen in the Serbs during the Yugoslav wars

Did you get in trouble?
nah the hallways were super cramped after class so they wouldnt say anything. although i almost got beat up once because a girl slapped some other girl's ass as i was walking by and hid for like 5 seconds, the girl who slapped it cleared it up luckily. i probably would have done that method to every girl in school had it not been for covid lockdowns :cryfeels:

nah the hallways were super cramped after class so they wouldnt say anything. although i almost got beat up once because a girl slapped some other girl's ass as i was walking by and hid for like 5 seconds, the girl who slapped it cleared it up luckily. i probably would have done that method to every girl in school had it not been for covid lockdowns :cryfeels:
If it were me, I would be sitting on the electric chair since I easily get boners when I'm around foids that are at least decent-looking.

If it were me, I would be sitting on the electric chair since I easily get boners when I'm around foids that are at least decent-looking.
it would probably be horrible for me if i had a bigger penis, i also get boners when im near foids but my penis was prob 2 inches on hard back then so they didnt really notice