Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jeetnigger and dyke vandalize Stonehenge. I've seriously had it up to the fucking stratosphere

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★

I'm at a loss for words with this one. Like seriously, I don't know what to say. The fact that Anglos tolerate poop-eating pajeets and HIV-spreading, chomo faggots is already beyond outrageous as is. But as if that wasn't enough, these dysgenic fucking freaks have the audacity to vandalize priceless, ancient history; history that's worth more than the lives of them, their entire lineages, and every worthless fucking infra-human piece of shit family member and friend they've ever had. Stonehenge dates back to the Mesolithic era. It's a wonder of the world and an absolutely irreplaceable British and white European heritage site.

Imagine how Saudis would react if someone were to vandalize the Kaaba in this manner. However they would react is exactly how White Brits WOULD react to this shit if they had any balls. The 'Jeetnigger ought to be castrated and have his genitals stuffed in his dirty, cow shit-munching mouth, then have his head severed and put it in a nice little package to ship back to poopyland. As for the lesbo, a fitting execution for her would be the repeated penetration of her loose-ass, Atlantic City-beachwater smelling, dirty pussyhole with a big black dildo covered in barbed wire. IDGAF if this reads like a fedpost or what any FBI sissy buttslut for the ADL who may be reading this post thinks of it. This event ABSOLUTELY warrants one's utmost anger, and if your blood isn't boiling hearing about this, you need to find your nearest bridge or skyscraper and take a nosedive off of it.

Every last shitskin in the UK must be deported back to their shitty turd world slums or butchered, and every AIDS-spreading LGBT faggot needs to face mandatory sterilization and deportation to a Dharavi-tier ghetto segregated away from normal people. This shit is fucking unreal, may these two cunts and every dick-sucking, white-hating leftist and/or shitskin pile of horse dung supporting them meet an agonizing, humiliating, and excruciatingly painful end.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell do we even do about them though
63896%20-%20SoyBooru.png

I'm waiting on them to rewrite history and pretend Stonehenge was built by ancient blacks and pajeets that were carried over to Britain on UFOs described in the Mahabharata.
Surprised it hasn't been already.

There's no escape from "diverse" fucktardery, eh? Entertainment's all Jewed to hell and back, and on top of that, you can't even cope with history in peace without a shitskin immigrant and a non-binary dyke – two repulsive, parasitic, despicable symbols of the modern world – damaging priceless heritage. This has been beyond a political solution for-fucking-ever

Daily reminder that Just Stop Oil is a government psyop to make people prickly to carbon regulation.

>Rajan Naidu, 73
>73
Is he doing this for divorced white activist grannies or something? Lmao what the fuck. :lul:

Oh nooo! Not my whiteman rock!

>Rajan Naidu, 73
>73
Is he doing this for divorced white activist grannies or something? Lmao what the fuck. :lul:
That shit shocked me too. How is he this goddamn old doing something of this nature

I would kms if he was my dad.

46, I'm 21. My mom was 41 when she had me. It was literally over for me before I was born.
Why do curry parents do shit like this, man? :dafuckfeels:

Retards just randomly ruined a 5000 years old monument JFL. I don't even know what to say. Let's hope it can be fixed

Retards just randomly ruined a 5000 years old monument JFL. I don't even know what to say. Let's hope it can be fixed
Workers cleaned the stones and the roughly 4,500-year-old monument was visibly undamaged, said Nick Merriman, the chief executive of English Heritage.
Provided this is true and they aren't downplaying it to prevent anti-immigrant/leftist sentiment, it's still completely outrageous what's been done and these two "protesters" deserve public decapitation at the very least.

Judging by OP's rage I thought they had tipped the stones over like dominoes. This can be fixed, save your rage for more important things.