Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jealousy is the worst feeling.

L

LonelyMan69

Greycel
Jealousy is the worst feeling in the world. My roommate is a chad and has a high tier stacy gf and I always feel pure rage when seeing them together. He's not a bad dude unlike most chads, he helps me in studies and never bullied me for my shit looks. He's the only friend I have in uni. But I feel so bad when I see him acting happy and shit with his gf knowing I'll never have that in my life. I imagine he's hitting that prime fertile pussy and I've never felt the touch of a woman. It's really a shit feeling because I also feel somewhat guilty, knowing he's not a terrible dude.

Just go ER theory

I feel chronic envy too. It's so bad for me that I won't rewatch my favorite childhood movies like The Karate Kid or Back To The Future because the protagonists have gfs and are younger than me. I hate seeing young couples in public, it just makes me sad and reminds me of my loneliness. It causes severe angst too because my parents deluded me into thinking that, despite my severe autism, I would have a nice girlfriend too. I have fb and seeing a friend from school getting into a relationship ruins my day and can cause panic attacks.
It's sad to have this mentality, but it's justified. I don't buy the sour grapes cope. Sex and romance are of course extremely gratifying, it's the biological imperative. To go without that for so long is horrible. I don't think envy is immoral either:
View: https://youtu.be/lfJPlyq1FkA

To me it’s more knowing I’m getting mogged and having to agree with it “or else”