Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jealous of richcels tbh

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Tbh I already have guns and some tactical gears but I want to make an upgrade. wish i had money so i actually could buy those:

https://tacticalgear.com/rocky-lightweight-rlw-coyote-brown

I also want to have this tactical vest its actually not expensive but since I have zero money I can't even afford it:
UTB80dpvt1vJXKJkSajhq6A7aFXan.jpg

Ballistic masks are also pretty good tbh but theyre so expensive

Ballistic helmets are also good but pretty expensive.

When I become a lonely wagecuck I'll buy those and add to my inventory tbh

fuck richcels i'm jealous of you guys
richcels should give us poorcels money tbh

you planning to go ER with that gear?:feelstrash:

Are guns easy to get in your country or what?

Are guns easy to get in your country or what?
eh, depends on the type of gun. not that easy and not that hard.
you planning to go ER with that gear?:feelstrash:
I was always attracted to guns since my childhood, and actually hunting since 11-12yo so its just a passion tbh
I just like hunting or simply practicing targets
I wish I had a Vette
iu
despite the fact that I'm actually a mechanic technician I don't have any interest in cars tbh they look boring

Last edited:
do u plan incel rebelion

despite the fact that I'm actually a mechanic technician I don't have any interest in cars tbh they look boring
i dont think i have ever heard a mechanic say that

i dont think i have ever heard a mechanic say that
I graduated from a technical high school, mechanic and got "technician" title, I worked and had my internship and worked at a car mechanic. It was fucking suifuel I was actually had no passion at all
so I just completed my internship so that I can graduate tbh. I don't have plan to work at this field just fuck this shit

Become a master jewel thief and steal from foids

being a gun owner is one of my future goals

Jealous of guncels

Me wanting a gun too GIMME GUN

Wish I had a gun and lots of money too. If I can't get laid, I could at least cope with that.

i would like to be in knajjd's position

guns are a good hobby

It must be really hard to be a poorcel tbh.

True as fuck. If I was a poorfag I would have roped years ago. Legit don't know how poorcels hang on.
If i was a jew, i'd do the world a favor and gas myself.

I first read: “@Joelossus of richcels”

On topic: bruh, that’s like literally wasting money. But everyone has his interests I guess and that’s ok.

On topic: bruh, that’s like literally wasting money. But everyone has his interests I guess and that’s ok.
I just read "Jealous of ricecels"

no bro, I mean I'm single and think that I earn good money, it wouldn't be waste

@stuttercel

I used to be rich, now I'm not. I still have some money I can just go out and spend, but it's definitely not as much as it used to be. So ngl, I definitely would've roped within the past 3 years if I was dirt poor.

My parents were pretty much millionaires throughout the 90s and early 00s, but bad decision making along with the shitty economy made them lose their jobs. They have jobs right now, but they're nowhere near as good as what they were.

My parents were pretty much millionaires throughout the 90s and early 00s, but bad decision making along with the shitty economy made them lose their jobs. They have jobs right now, but they're nowhere near as good as what they were.
Crazy man thanks for sharing