Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jealous of Nashville police

Do Rex and Michael deserve to be called heroes?

• Yes, they stopped the killer!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, they were just lucky!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Awoooooooo!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Some people have all the luck.

Officers Rex Engelbert and Michael Collazo managed to become police officers because they are CHADs. It's that simple. No police force is accepting a 5 foot 1 manlet with no self-esteem, and even if I did make it in, no civilians would respect me and I would be stuck on desk duty. This is true for most other incels.

Rex and Michael ran into further luck when they were the first ones on scene. Rex happened to be the officer with the rifle, so he got to take lead and put the first shot into the killer. Michael was also lucky enough to be nearby and fire shots (entirely unnecessary after the shooter had four bullets from a rifle).

Now Rex and Michael are being hailed as heroes around the world just for squeezing a trigger a few times. It's fucking bullshit man. They've probably received attention from women their whole lives, and now they will get MORE. I'm sure the other cops who entered are also jealous that only two blokes are being labeled as heroes.

Matthew 13:12 "Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

Who TF would wanna be a cop?

I wanted to become a cop when I was a kid, but then I realized I was a subhuman ethnic manlet who hadn't worked out a day in his life. Then my career hopes evolved to some sort of intelligence bureaucrat or government job where I would be wageslaving for kikes all day; only now do I realize what I really wanted was the power that came with the job, power over other people, that I never got because I'm not rich or attractive or socially confident enough. :feelsclown:

too bad a based school shooter didnt turn up on the same day by chance and kill this troon mfer

Compared to Ulvade's police, they were a lot more competent ngl

trucels who have no power tbh

over
I doubt they would hire manlets. I knew several manlets who tried becoming cops and one of them had an insane work ethic but it was impossible for them to get in

I wanted to become a cop when I was a kid, but then I realized I was a subhuman ethnic manlet who hadn't worked out a day in his life. Then my career hopes evolved to some sort of intelligence bureaucrat or government job where I would be wageslaving for kikes all day; only now do I realize what I really wanted was the power that came with the job, power over other people, that I never got because I'm not rich or attractive or socially confident enough. :feelsclown:
at least your postcount is high. you have power over greycels :feelsautistic:

at least your postcount is high. you have power over greycels :feelsautistic:
true but post count doesn't matter that much anymore due to sewers, online time and join date mog

they live in nashville though

I would not want to be a cop, but I would want to be hailed as a hero globally
Be a fireman or paramedic then. Nobody likes cops but firemen and paramedics are viewed as heroes

A good police present is neccessary for a stable state
They aren’t good. They give people bullshit traffic tickets and harass people minding their own business. They’re just another form of taxation from the public