Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jealous of my cousin.

If he does, he still gets a girl by his side.

Sure thing. But I wouldn't get jealous on someone that can't even get in the local area. He might just try harder than you and is more desperate for example. Just guesses, again.

Sure thing. But I wouldn't get jealous on someone that can't even get in the local area. He might just try harder than you and is more desperate for example. Just guesses, again.
I have no idea how to travel which is a huge disadvantage and me and my cousin both live in a small town so getting a girlfriend isn’t easy because of the majority of girls being taken in the mix.

Last edited:
Just absorb his energy bro

He must have an outgoing personality

How he know she is real ? it might be fake tbh.

What do they usually say to each other?
No idea. My cousin told me that she looks cute when she sleeps. His girlfriend fell asleep during the video call.

In which dimension is an incel life satisfying ? :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
Planning to live in the wilderness away from every foid. It worked for Thoreau.
Maybe the feminists were right and ‘toxic masculinity’ does exist, lol. Do you know what happened to other guy?
no clue. Hopefully he got paralyzed as well; odds are was he was just another chad

If you start getting jealous of your family, I'd recommend gradually moving away from them and going complete solitude where you only have us as contact. Honestly, family is just an obstacle to this website and LDARing so I'd recommend soon just completely dissociating from them
Absolutely