Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jealous of my chad roommate

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
It's brutal having to wake up everyday and see him and his girlfriend. He's white, relatively intelligent (engineering major), and 5'11. His girlfriend is a high-tier becky and her and her group of foids always call him up to hang out.

He's a pretty good guy, but he's bluepilled as fuck. Keep telling me that the "right person will come" because I have a "good personality teehee" :feelsohh:

When I was a normie, he tried helping me in the past (sending up my Tinder, teaching me fashion, etc) but none of it work and it was pathetic as hell. I know he thinks I'm subhuman because sometimes he looks at me with pity, like when he leaves with his gf to hang out with her foid group he acts like he's annoyed to hang out with them, utter bs to try to make me feel better...

Worse thing is my campus is 60% white and so I'm faced with chads everyday with their stupid foids. It's brutal seeing all these foids in their peak prancing around and not being able to have one of them. Fuck all this shit man. No matter what I do, gymmaxx, betabuxx, brainmaxx.. I can't fix my height, race, or recessed chin. What's the point anymore jfl :feelsUgh:

Wtf move out bro. Id rather live with my parents

Parents are across the fucking state and I stand can't living with my mom and my sister
No matter how bad it is I would never wanna have to live with someone who gets to live the live im so desperate to live and have to be constantly reminded of what I’ve been denied and how good life is for some people. Fuck that

No matter how bad it is I would never wanna have to live with someone who gets to live the live im so desperate to live and have to be constantly reminded of what I’ve been denied and how good life is for some people. Fuck that
It's why I'm planning to change roommates during my senior, but like mentioned, my campus is full of cucked-white Chadlites so it's likely I'm going to live through this hell again :feelsseriously:

Suifuel
I'd rather not have friends than have sexhaver friends

Man I can't ever go around normies and foids because they are just so genetically superior to me.

Its horrible but keep reminding yourself its not your fault you were just born one of the bottom 5% or less with horrible genetics.

All you can do is enjoy and do things you can do, given your disabilities. If you are also intellectually inferior to them well at least you seem to have an open mind that can learn to be able to get to the blackpill.

It's why I'm planning to change roommates during my senior, but like mentioned, my campus is full of cucked-white Chadlites so it's likely I'm going to live through this hell again :feelsseriously:
Find a curry or rice cel studycel