Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jealous of girls leeching off of boyfriends.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Anyone else pissed at how girls can just date a well off guy several years older than they are, and basically get an apartment to live in and all the amenities that comes with for free!?

Seriously. Guys get out of Uni and have to bust ass, either by living with parents for a little bit, living in a houseshare or living in a shithole. Meanwhile I see girls just live it up in their established 28 year old boyfriends apartment. Fucking insane. It's so fucking UNFAIR. FUCK.

That is like being jealous of someone being born millionaire. Or someone being born good looking.
Yes girls will always have better lives,and that is how it is.

TFW when jealous of fakecel, cuz i am too poor to even go to uni as a ukcel.

Virginp0wers said:

What? There's a lot of support out there in the UK for students if you have money problems. Seriously.

VincentVanCope said:
What? There's a lot of support out there in the UK for students if you have money problems. Seriously.

is that a joke or are you trolling.

Virginp0wers said:
is that a joke or are you trolling.

No joke. Legit.

VincentVanCope said:
No joke. Legit.

no your not legit your talking bullshit. Good luck affording 9k a year if you come from a poor family and have no transport. Your so full of shit its unreal feel free to enlighten me a 21 touchless virgin out of work for 2 years how hard it is , oh great one.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

Virginp0wers said:
no your not legit your talking bullshit. Good luck affording 9k a year if you come from a poor family and have no transport. Your so full of shit its unreal feel free to enlighten me a 21 touchless virgin out of work for 2 years how hard it is , oh great one.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

WTF. you heard of student loans brah? You don't need to pay 9k a year, you get a loan and pay it back very slowly. You also get loans and grants to live on.

And you're leaving out the worst part.

Society expects you to be one of those guys, and further ostracizes you for not being a reliable provider.

Grotesque said:
And you're leaving out the worst part.

Society expects you to be one of those guys, and further ostracizes you for not being a reliable provider.

It's fun watching society start to panic over this. Especially women.

Virginp0wers said:

You literally never have to spend a penny, especially if you just LDAR after you graduate.

Sociocelipath said:
You literally never have to spend a penny, especially if you just LDAR after you graduate.

?????????????????????????

You realise if your born in the uk you have to pay for all of uni yourself. im not a priviliged eu who gets the whole thing payed for me. So much ignorance in this thread.

Virginp0wers said:

You realise if your born in the uk you have to pay for all of uni yourself. im not a priviliged eu who gets the whole thing payed for me. So much ignorance in this thread.

You are either a troll or a massive idiot.

Virginp0wers said:
Sociocelipath said:

No you don't. It is all paid for by the student loans company. You can study even if you have nothing in your bank at all, they even pay for the accommodation.

Sociocelipath said:
No you don't. It is all paid for by the student loans company. You can study even if you have nothing in your bank at all, they even pay for the accommodation.

your so full of shit im laughing XD

fucking priviliged cunt.

VincentVanCope said:
You are either a troll or a massive idiot.

I repeat my previous statement : kys fakecel cunt.

Virginp0wers said:
Sociocelipath said:
fucking priviliged cunt.

Well, your loss, but that is definitely one thing that you can't blame on someone else.

this is why I said women live life on easy mode

Sociocelipath said:
Well, your loss, but that is definitely one thing that you can't blame on someone else.

Cant lose when your already at the bottom  , cucktears user.

Virginp0wers said:
Sociocelipath said:
Cant lose when your already at the bottom  , cucktears user.

Cope.

betabuxxers and welfare leech stacies are the lowest of the low

Yes but im going to find an older girl to provide for me. That is my ultimate goal. 2018 will be my year or death. It’s going to be hard consudering i look 17, but it will be worth it if i pull it off. And if i fail, i have an excuse to off myself so it’s a win win for me.

imbored21 said:
Yes but im going to find an older girl to provide for me. That is my ultimate goal. 2018 will be my year or death. It’s going to be hard consudering i look 17, but it will be worth it if i pull it off. And if i fail, i have an excuse to off myself so it’s a win win for me.

women don't provide for ugly incels, it's the other way around. unless you can scam some rich retarded chick into caring for you then you're going to be screwed

They get everything handed to them because they are weak, helpless, and have a vagina.

Virginp0wers said:
fucking priviliged cunt.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what a LOAN is? Do you have brain cells? They will give a student loan to anybody who can go to school that is the god damn point of it. If you're rich enough to pay for college or "privileged" as you say, you wouldn't need these loans. These loans are for people in situations like you, but obviously the people taking them are smarter than you.

E
ropecel said:
Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what a LOAN is? Do you have brain cells? They will give a student loan to anybody who can go to school that is the god damn point of it. If you're rich enough to pay for college or "privileged" as you say, you wouldn't need these loans. These loans are for people in situations like you, but obviously the people taking them are smarter than you.

Change your profile pic faggot

St.Tropez said:
That is like being jealous of someone being born millionaire. Or someone being born good looking.
Yes girls will always have better lives,and that is how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back