Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JDBW is law

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Just don't be white is now law where I live, the degeneracy of Cuckedada is in full effect. I went for a walk today and in the span of less than an hour on that walk I saw a white blonde foid making out on a school's staircase with a negro, a white blonde foid with a filipino husband and a mixed kid at the park, and a white blonde foid smoking with a darkskin curry on the bench. Over for whites, we lost ever since men stopped beating the shit out of guys trying to racemix, complete suifuel for whitecels.

Just stop I ONLY see white men with foids when I go out

Yea well lucky me i live in fucking white HELL. There are only 5% left of us here and the women fucking racemix every chance they get

Just don't be white is now law where I live, the degeneracy of Cuckedada is in full effect. I went for a walk today and in the span of less than an hour on that walk I saw a white blonde foid making out on a school's staircase with a negro, a white blonde foid with a filipino husband and a mixed kid at the park, and a white blonde foid smoking with a darkskin curry on the bench. Over for whites, we lost ever since men stopped beating the shit out of guys trying to racemix, complete suifuel for whitecels.
Mayo(cels) are going to rot, but white normies are enjoying life.

Cope: I see tons of Blacks with black foids, hispanics with hispanic foids, etc. I have even seen some Hispanic or Black tall normies-HTN with white foids. Blacks & Hispanics get positive media coverage which helps raise their smv, now of course, Incels from both of these demographics exist; I will not doubt your credentials as an Incel just based on your race.

However, JBW is a major cope. It does have truth to it, but usually it is more than "Just be white" and you must at least be normie looking, have a good income, etc.

No way OP would trade to be curry for even one second.

No way OP would trade to be curry for even one second.
No i wouldnt. I wouldn't become anyone else. I like who I am. However I cannot deny that were I curry my chances of having ascended with a foid of my own race would go up 10 fold, and I might even have a chance at smoking with a cute blonde foid on a bench while whitecels rot inside.

No i wouldnt. I wouldn't become anyone else. I like who I am. However I cannot deny that were I curry my chances of having ascended with a foid of my own race would go up 10 fold, and I might even have a chance at smoking with a cute blonde foid on a bench while whitecels rot inside.
When you say "being curry" you mean Azis Ansari looking motherfucker not Rahul Kohli? You're delusional if you think so.

When you say "being curry" you mean Azis Ansari looking motherfucker not Rahul Kohli? You're delusional if you think so.
I mean being curry. Being curry is 10x easier than being white white foids r 10x more picky than curry foids.

I mean being curry. Being curry is 10x easier than being white white foids r 10x more picky than curry foids.
Bro curry foids are only picky around currys, I've seen JBW work in front of curry foids right in front of my eyes.

Bro curry foids are only picky around currys, I've seen JBW work in front of curry foids right in front of my eyes.
Bs ive seen tons of curries who wouldve been incel were they white but even 5'4 curries get heightmatched with a brown foid where I live

Bs ive seen tons of curries who wouldve been incel were they white but even 5'4 curries get heightmatched with a brown foid where I live
I'm 5ft, would kill to be 5ft4

No data or study supports this.
You're the same as bluepill trash

@proudweeb @Animecel2D made an alt

@proudweeb @Animecel2D made an alt
Noooo you fucking snitch

IMG 1511

gradually I began to hate them

No wonder so many hwites are getting with asian women; they're the ones pursuing.

My real life observations confirm it. Get the stick out ur
Most bluepill-esque thing I've read on this website and you don't even have the self awareness to recognize it.
Faggot.

Most bluepill-esque thing I've read on this website and you don't even have the self awareness to recognize it.
Faggot.
R u sick in the head? I explained what im seeing and what ive been seeing. If u dont believe me thats ur problem. Lol im bluepilled 4 seeing white girls with men of other races and calling it out get ur head on straight man

What does it stand for

R u sick in the head? I explained what im seeing and what ive been seeing. If u dont believe me thats ur problem. Lol im bluepilled 4 seeing white girls with men of other races and calling it out get ur head on straight man
You're bluepilled for unironically believing anecdotes trump facts.
The average IQ of this place drops with every year. You're doing your best and you still can't even form coherent sentences.

You're bluepilled for unironically believing anecdotes trump facts.
The average IQ of this place drops with every year. You're doing your best and you still can't even form coherent sentences.
Its not bluepilled 2 take notice of the amount of race traitor white girls popping up everywhere. But u probably like it when it happens kuk