Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JD Vance is married to a red dot-foreheaded curry race traitor whore

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Disgusting. Kill all curries. Even their toilets are subhuman.

Compared to his other choices he seems like the best. The VP role is basically useless.

@ChudMasterofBation Usha Chilukuri Vance his wife, again is she a Kamma or a Brahmin? Chilukuri surname could be either of them

Total bwc victory

@Rapist @Incel she's a Telugu. Believe me now? Telugus are getting cucked by everyone, we are the lowest of the curries. Brutal Telugu pill :feelsrope:

@Rapist @Incel she's a Telugu. Believe me now? Telugus are getting cucked by everyone, we are the lowest of the curries. Brutal Telugu pill :feelsrope:
Kamala Harris is half-Tamil.

Curries are taking over the Republican party, in ten years curries will be running an even larger share of American politics.

JD Vance named his son Vivek :feelskek:

Should've been Tucker Carlson

all xenophobic rightoids have a fetish for asian foids of some variety

especially white supremacists

Kamala Harris is half-Tamil.
Became silent. Admit the truth, Telugus are the lowest of the lowest curries. Brutally over for us man :feelsrope:

No suprise, all ethnic foids are white supremacists

She had no problem spending his money

USA will be like 25% white in 100 years.

40% of the USA is non white, 2% Jewish and when you add in race traitors its like 50% already. 90% of immigrants coming in are from non-European nations. If you ever ascend, move to Wester/Northern Europe and raise a white family there. Just stay out of London and surrounding cities, Urban Germany, Urban Netherlands or Paris.

He is also (((catholic)))

He is also (((catholic)))
Glad someone else notices this, Catholicism has always been a religion which seeks to expand.

In fact, want to know who signed most mass-immigration acts? Catholics

Reagan allowed ten million spics to get into here.

Kennedy repealed some immigration laws.

JD Vance named his son Vivek :feelskek:
No way, he accidentally did :lul::lul::lul:WTF is happening here
top KEK this can't be real.
We should have been fully raped and massacred by Tamil Cholas when you conquered us. Telugu pill is the most brutal :feelsrope:
Didnt you call @CopingForBrutality cucked for saying something similar?
Compared to his other choices he seems like the best. The VP role is basically useless.
He was picked to solidify Trumps holding on Ohio, which is a key-state in all elections.

right-wing politicians opposed to immigration with ethnic wives is a tale as old as time

jfl their kids are going to be registering at getting approved by niggas like @porudweeb or @TheProphetMuscle to hate on race traitors here lol xd

jfl their kids are going to be registering at getting approved by niggas like @porudweeb or @TheProphetMuscle to hate on race traitors here lol xd
Lol as soon as the baby pops out of her stinky curry hole it will be making an account here

Vivek Ramaswami is another fucking mogger I hate for having a hot foid wife. His wife is even hotter

Fuck, man. I AM JUST CONSUMED BY ENVY AND RAGE. I AM SETTHING. EVERYTHING HAS EVERYHINT,G I HAVE NOHING

No race treason here. Just a straight man doing what he is supposed to do: creampie woman holes.

CREAMPYING EXOTIC HOLES IS NOT TREASON, IT IS BIOLOGY AND THE PURPOSE OF LIFE

This makes me sick fucking racemixers.

RIP for his son. Even his father is going to be VP of the States but he will die as half curry half white truecel.

Nigga looks like a bobble head

TOTAL BHARAT DEATH (MALE) SOON
OIP

We all know how much ethnic women hate their male counterparts.

Like honestly who the fuck is this guy?
I can't recall hearing about him (I admit ignorance, politics is cope to me, and one that doesn't work) then he's the fucking running mate?

How long until he was mocked for height btw? 2 hours?

muh republican conservatives lol :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Didnt you call @CopingForBrutality cucked for saying something similar?
The difference is that, Pakis are inferior. But Tamils are superior. Tamils don't get cucked like this, and even the few times they do it's Tamil Brahmins so not real Tamils. While Telugus are cucked af

Tamils killed and raped many Telugus and Brahmins. They should have done their job completely :feelsbadman:
Chilukuri surname could be Brahmin too (or also kamma) :forcedsmile:
@ChudMasterofBation @Rapist She's a Telugu Brahmin confirmed, knew it you don't get into Yale from nothing :feelskek: Even Kamala Harris's mother was a Tamil Brahmin. Brahmins get cucked from OG times, brutal

We all know how much ethnic women hate their male counterparts.
Cope, Tamil and Mallu woman don't.

Of all the candidates, Burgum, Scott, Rubio, or even Haley, he’s the worst political pick. He comes off as an awkward guy from the boonies who couldn’t approach white foids so he turned to pajeetas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back