Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JD? Taliban?!

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
is this the beta/incel uprising that people have prophesied?

no

most of them are chaddams i bet

No, just cia trained operatives working towards their new world order. Nothing to see here

he proved that beta uprising is not impossible, taliban started with 50 people and ended up beating cuckmerica

How are the Taliban anywhere close to betas or incels? They are very high T.

'taliban = incel' narratives seen in reddit spheres.

Once again proving they have no idea of international politics, cultures outside their own (not that they are aware of theirs) and yet do the daily assertions about how they are nice beings because someone else is doing something 'horrible' and they get to call them out by some subjective judgement.

then follows a 'omg I wish they be targeted!' call for violence or 'these mentally ill ppl need therapy' platitudes. The fodder to go through as they munch their estrogen loaded food as they feel safe by this chorus.

What a pathetic way to live a life, eh?

Last edited:
No, as it’s not ours but it is theirs.

And good for them I say.

Who is the US exactly to try and tell anyone else what is moral or the correct way to live?

For all the supposed negatives the soys can whine about in relation to what will happen to women there now we can list an equal if not greater amount of things that will improve for women with the Taliban in control.

Good things list off the top of my head:

-Marriage and family for every man as well woman
-No fatherless bastards
-No STD’s
-No cuckoldry
-No faggotry
-No ugly tattoos
-No female drivers
-No women dating men who are clearly bad for them
-No women in positions of authority over others except for children and possibly other women, etc.

'taliban = incel' narratives seen in reddit spheres.

Once again proving they have no idea of international politics, cultures outside their own (not that they are aware of theirs) and yet do the daily assertions about how they are nice beings because someone else is doing something 'horrible' and they get to call them out by some subjective judgement.

then follows a 'omg I wish they be targeted!' call for violence or 'these mentally ill ppl need therapy' platitudes. The fodder to go through as they munch their estrogen loaded food as they feel safe by this chorus.

What a pathetic way to live a life, eh?
you're right. GrAYcel tier thread tbh

XD