Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWW

>Ethnic whore who can't get Chad so she bullies her looks-match.

Many such cases.

IT is comprised largely of overweight mediocre coomskin whores so they'll never admit this

Inceltears is at this point one of the most fanatical cults in the world, I've never seen anyone deny such obvious things.

Inceltears is at this point one of the most fanatical cults in the world, I've never seen anyone deny such obvious things.
Do people who believe in God in 2024 surprise you? IT is just an ordinary religion with its own commandments and dogmas.

I don't believe in JBW, but I 100% believe in JBWW

That curry whore didn't even saw true suffering but still bitches out to IT for minor blackpill she experienced jfl

Do people who believe in God in 2024 surprise you? IT is just an ordinary religion with its own commandments and dogmas.
Most religions at least believe in what they cannot see, IT denies even what they see, not even jihadists are that fanatical.

Most religions at least believe in what they cannot see, IT denies even what they see, not even jihadists are that fanatical.
Think about it, humanity has been more than 60 years since man's flight into space. But religions live even in spite of this.

IT users will tell you that right wing death squads are literally going around murdering non-aryans but then turn around and say your race doesn’t impact your SMV :feelskek:
This is what has always pissed me off about the racism discourse.

They will accept the craziest story I made up about how i'm a victim of racism, but they will not believe the form of racism that has impacted my life most strongly.

Screenshot 20240908 110408 Brave 1

TPD

This is what has always pissed me off about the racism discourse.

They will accept the craziest story I made up about how i'm a victim of racism, but they will not believe the form of racism that has impacted my life most strongly.
Very aptly put. I could literally make up a story about getting attacked by two black white supremacists who scream “this is MAGA country!” While I’m going to get subway at 3 a.m. and redditfags would weep for me and donate to my gofundme.

But the moment I say that being mixed race impacts my SMV I just hate wymyn or something.