Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBWmaxxers spotted in the wild

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-

they are mostly sub5 and oldcels

JBW beats everything tbh, impossible to be incel as a white western european/ american man

JBW beats everything tbh, impossible to be incel as a white western european/ american man
True but many of these women are sub5 too.

Inb4 @Incline appears in one of these

not all areas in Europe and America have become diversity hellholes, JBW dont work if all around you is white aswell. i see the geomax angle of it, but not all cels can earn the money necessary for travle. big cities might have some noddle whores or curry whores, but thoose are surrounded by moggers anyway

Inb4 @Incline appears in one of these
Kek
not all areas in Europe and America have become diversity hellholes, JBW dont work if all around you is white aswell. i see the geomax angle of it, but not all cels can earn the money necessary for travle. big cities might have some noddle whores or curry whores, but thoose are surrounded by moggers anyway
Hence why geomaxxing is dead while JBW remains. A passport does not help when you look like a local

Kek

Hence why geomaxxing is dead while JBW remains. A passport does not help when you look like a local
NEA foids are much better looking but they are harder to get because they are not poor and Koreans are pretty decent looking themselves. The average JBWcel would get there.

Dont have the money to go there, 1 plane ticket is 1800usd then i need return which is anothER 1800, Then food maybe 1000 usd and hotel costs.

I am going to test this theory

Dont have the money to go there, 1 plane ticket is 1800usd then i need return which is anothER 1800, Then food maybe 1000 usd and hotel costs.
Round trip is $1500, food is negligible, and a proper hotel can be had $20/night

JBROM “just be rich old man”

What i saw were mostly some old walking ATMs with very few actual romantic affairs in between.