Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxer in Thailand goes back to his home country and realizes he is incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He actually thought he was Chad because he got laid in Thailand :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek:How can he forget the reason for his JBWmaxxing so easily?

why the fuck would he go back to the west to "build his life back up" jfl the whole reason you go to thailand in the first place as a white male is because your life was a dead end in the west and you wanted some hope of opportunity

Back to reality should have stayed in fantasyland.

Damn , sucks when your game and personality only works at 10000km from home

You have the whole world talking about how easy and whorish thai women are - why the fuck are thai men not forming mobs and killing these foreign scum?

You have the whole world talking about how easy and whorish thai women are - why the fuck are thai men not forming mobs and killing these foreign scum?
I always assumed Thai and filipino men got laid super early like 13-14, so by the time they’re 18+ they already know what whores their women are.

They're too busy ladyboymaxxing :feelspuke:

>people don't seem to like strangers randomly starting conversations with them over here haha. Thank you anyway

Locationcel 0 smv in the west. Even if he found thai women in the west, they are already chad only

At least he got asian pussy for free, I wish I could travel to thailand

I always assumed Thai and filipino men got laid super early like 13-14, so by the time they’re 18+ they already know what whores their women are.
Probably true. Thai culture is extremely degenerate, 14 year olds go to hookers there and their king has a giant sex harem. No wonder their women are the world's biggest whores.

why the fuck would he go back to the west to "build his life back up" jfl the whole reason you go to thailand in the first place as a white male is because your life was a dead end in the west and you wanted some hope of opportunity
Imagine wanting "some hope of opportunity" in a 3rd world shithole full of literal subhumans jfl. Yeah, JBWmaxxers move to Thailand for hope and opportunity. Hope and opportunity of having an endless stream of pussy and being treated like a demigod in general

Last edited:
Imagine wanting "some hope of opportunity" in a 3rd world shithole full of literal subhumans jfl. Yeah, JBWmaxxers move to Thailand for hope and opportunity. Hope and opportunity of having an endless stream of pussy and being treated like a demigod in general
well of course. its not like anyone goes to Thailand for job opportunities or some shit jfl

which one of you has the soydit snoo :feelswhat:
Screenshot 20210605 192507 Reddit

They're too busy ladyboymaxxing :feelspuke:
:feelskek::feelskek:

This is your brain on the bluepill

I need to SEAmaxx there too tbh