Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW

Outlier, I've never seen a White guy with a Black foid irl

time to rot sommore.

360_F_687230468_RE94FphpxaiYC0mzkBVflRGg16JC1lNG.jpg

white man she is talking about

B-b-but muh Timothy Chalomet is a feminine twink only 13 year olds like his type he's totally an incel irl!! :feels::feels::foidSoy:

B-b-but muh Timothy Chalomet is a feminine twink only 13 year olds like his type he's totally an incel irl!! :feels::feels::foidSoy:
They still coped even after Bieber. Said similar things about him. They're gonna cope forever.

They still coped even after Bieber. Said similar things about him. They're gonna cope forever.
Yeah, only old hags are turned off by pretty boys (or rather pretend to be?)
Prime stacies absolutely love feminine twinks, most men who are considered beautiful universally have a decent amount of feminine facial traits

You can pretty easily debunk that with the pedo teachers' stats.
I don't know how common it is but it definitely happens pretty often. My prettyboy chadfish in his 20's received a shit ton of granny right swipes, that was the moment I started to become skeptical about foids only liking older men. I guess prime chad is universally loved by all age groups of foids :fuk:

I also talked to a 42 yo foid from my chadfish and she was childish as fuck, the same intelligence level as how I remember young (18-25) foids in my collegeceling days. Literally no difference, basic leftist foid political beliefs, basic very surface level knowledge of absolutely everything, and she also asked me to show her my "favourite memes" in exchange for hers.:feelstastyman:
This explained the question I had, "what would these old hags even talk with this young dude about?", foids don't mature. They can communicate on the same intellectual level with young kids and feel pretty comfortable.

I've seen far more Black guys with White women, and this is statistically accurate
Same here but at least in my area I've seen enough white guys with sheboons for it to stand out a little

Same here but at least in my area I've seen enough white guys with sheboons for it to stand out a little
Well, I've never seen any

I live in one of the most populated & diverse US States(Texas)

I see a solid amount of BMWF couples, especially at college

Statistically speaking, WMBF is rare- but ofc no one wants to look at data & just hyper fixates on cherrypicked social media examples

I don't know how common it is but it definitely happens pretty often. My prettyboy chadfish in his 20's received a shit ton of granny right swipes, that was the moment I started to become skeptical about foids only liking older men. I guess prime chad is universally loved by all age groups of foids :fuk:

I also talked to a 42 yo foid from my chadfish and she was childish as fuck, the same intelligence level as how I remember young (18-25) foids in my collegeceling days. Literally no difference, basic leftist foid political beliefs, basic very surface level knowledge of absolutely everything, and she also asked me to show her my "favourite memes" in exchange for hers.:feelstastyman:
This explained the question I had, "what would these old hags even talk with this young dude about?", foids don't mature. They can communicate on the same intellectual level with young kids and feel pretty comfortable.
It's pretty common. I think there's a subreddit dedicated to it.

As for foids being interesting, talking to them is pretty boring. Anything they talk about is related to consumerism.