Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW

The first one is just a looksmatch

"Ethnics are fakecels bro, jbw does not exist bro" :soy:

Curries are the only truecels, the rest pale in comparison

this whole JBW shit better be fucking true because if you are faggots are lying to me I will hunt you all down
of course its not. Watch how many proofs there are that just be white is a ethnic construct to cope. inceldom is a western white problem.

this whole JBW shit better be fucking true because if you are faggots are lying to me I will hunt you all down
watch the threads how in nazi germany young aryan stacys got fucked by indian soldiers.

of course its not. Watch how many proofs there are that just be white is a ethnic construct to cope. inceldom is a western white problem.
I will test this theory in Philippines

I will test this theory in Philippines
thats the same like prositutes. they want passport and money not more. If you a ugly white one forget it. Only white genes can spread their genes there

thats the same like prositutes. they want passport and money not more. If you a ugly white one forget it. Only white genes can spread their genes there
Well I will have no money and I have a dogshit slav passport so I guess I got nothing to lose. I can test them.

Also I got a nice pernament status in united cuckdome which is like being a citizen but I dont have a passport but I can use this to my advantage, I can leave united cuckdome for up to 5 years without losing this status but I can use my slav passport to go philiphinnes so they wont know that I am actually from united cuckdome

Last edited:
EU? they will access to the whole european union
no

I will report when I get boots on the ground, then I will see if I am just some delusional retard or if there is something to it. I seen many blogs of ugly slavs going there and getting nice women though some of them were single mothers and I am NEVER touching a single mother I rather DIE than associate myself with single mothers it is the MOST cucked shit on earth to raise another mans child it is so fucking unbelievably cucked thing to do, FUCK THAT.

But other than that idk how to go around it, i am too autistic and high inhib to just cold approach random women on the street, idk tbh yes I am going there to ascend but that is not the only reason, I also just want to rest from wageslaving and chill for 2 years and relax you know... Like a long-holiday.

I'm white but thats literally the only "good" thing I have going for me. Ill be KHHV regardless till the end of my life.