Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee JBW

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/1du9vgj/help_getting_over_white_attraction/

So for reference im a 20 yr old latina girl. for the longest time ive only been attracted to white men. ive only dated white guys and idk why i have a strong pull towards them. it would be so much easier to date within my race but idk why im more attracted to white guys. I also go to college in a predominantly asian area so Id like to also date asian men but I have yet to find a lot of them attractive. I have seen a good amount that I know others would define as a attractive and they are attractive to me too but i just don’t like them as much or want to date them as much and i dont know what’s wrong with me. When i see a white guy i like or think is hot i feel such a strong pull and not really obsessive but a bit dominant over them like i want them to myself

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foids who like white men wish they didn't because of wokeness.

Mejorar la Raza moment. They can't but help it. This cultural practice is deeply ingrained into them which compounds on top of their genetically hardwired gravitation towards physical traits like lighter skin complexions and taller height. Entrenched thinking and deep seated mentalities or patterns of thought make it hard to undo the centuries of media and culture halo.

Last edited:
Help me
Oh help me

:foidSoy:

u cant make this up

Jbw = money
Jbe (just be ethnic) = physical attraction

I added a comment on there, plz upvote it!!!!!11!!!

This is what I commented btw:

The perceived universal attractiveness of white men and women is a common belief around the world. Latino and black individuals are often considered attractive as well, but black individuals tend to be at the bottom of the list in many countries. Asians and Indians also face challenges in the dating world due to negative social stigmas and unfavorable skin tone perceptions. You may find white men attractive because they perceive them as more dominant and masculine, possibly due to the belief that white men have the highest SMV (sexual market value) compared to other races. This could be attributed to their fair skin, height, penis size, high IQ, and traditional Christian values, which are appealing to you.

I added a comment on there, plz upvote it!!!!!11!!!

This is what I commented btw:

The perceived universal attractiveness of white men and women is a common belief around the world. Latino and black individuals are often considered attractive as well, but black individuals tend to be at the bottom of the list in many countries. Asians and Indians also face challenges in the dating world due to negative social stigmas and unfavorable skin tone perceptions. You may find white men attractive because they perceive them as more dominant and masculine, possibly due to the belief that white men have the highest SMV (sexual market value) compared to other races. This could be attributed to their fair skin, height, penis size, high IQ, and traditional Christian values, which are appealing to you.
Reddit moment :feelshaha:

I bet she'd love 5'5 bald me!

JBW is law , not theory. Remember that

Fucking hilarious

jbw xddddddddddddddd

Just be white Chad. :chad:

White is right. Game over