Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW

Fucking lol at low IQ JBW copers cherrypicking examples of the occassional noodle whore prefering white men. JBC is law.

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me.

I was excited when I saw the title but then it said south Korea

Many noodlefoids prefer white men, that's nothing new. As long as you're nordic looking, I guess. I have black hair and brown eyes so for them I'm probably at the same level as ricecels and currycels.

Wish I was white tbh

Many noodlefoids prefer white men, that's nothing new. As long as you're nordic looking, I guess. I have black hair and brown eyes so for them I'm probably at the same level as ricecels and currycels.

I have no hair. Slavic face. Am I white yet!? Is my JBW going to work?

I don't even care anymore. It's over in the West might as well try SEA probably over there too since I'm not even white since I'm slavic and slavs are not whites as we all know they are just white niggers that is all. This is why I can relate to niggers on this board so much since I'm a nigger myself a white one alas but a nigger never than less.

Any niggers in the thread? How are you doing my fellow niggers. I petition you to be included as an honorary nigger along with the rest of my slavics brethren when you finally get around to cleansing the white cumskins off the face of this world. BLM!!! NIGGER LIVES MATTER STOP THE NIGGER PROSECUTION WE THE WHITE NIGGERS DEMAND JUSTICE FOR OUR BROTHER GEORGE FLOYD!!

I swear to fucking god if I fucking go to SEA waste fucking 2000$ flying there and not a single fucking noodle whore will fuck me because I'm not white enough I will go fucking ER. JFL I won't even mention being slavic that's the last thing I'll ever do. They will probably figure it out anyway though since my subhuman nigger accent can never pass for a superior western european aryan one.

I don't even care anymore. It's over in the West might as well try SEA probably over there too since I'm not even white since I'm slavic and slavs are not whites as we all know they are just white niggers that is all. This is why I can relate to niggers on this board so much since I'm a nigger myself a white one alas but a nigger never than less.

Any niggers in the thread? How are you doing my fellow niggers. I petition you to be included as an honorary nigger along with the rest of my slavics brethren when you finally get around to cleansing the white cumskins off the face of this world. BLM!!! NIGGER LIVES MATTER STOP THE NIGGER PROSECUTION WE THE WHITE NIGGERS DEMAND JUSTICE FOR OUR BROTHER GEORGE FLOYD!!

I swear to fucking god if I fucking go to SEA waste fucking 2000$ flying there and not a single fucking noodle whore will fuck me I will go fucking ER.

Where are you from? If it's not asking too much. Let me guess, Poland.

GF

I've always seen shitslavs as white, at least more than medshits like me I guess.

Personally, I have no hope in SEA, I've been rejected by countless yellow foids on the Internet (And IRL)

Where are you from? If it's not asking too much. Let me guess, Poland.

View attachment 376453

I've always seen shitslavs as white, at least more than medshits like me I guess.

Personally, I have no hope in SEA, I've been rejected by countless yellow foids on the Internet (And IRL)

I border Poland but I don't live in eastern europe anymore.

I have a list of things to fix...

Weight
Hair (surgery)
Skin - light fakeup and skin care
Eyes - I have subhuman brown shit eyes gonna buy colored contacts recommend you do too.

I bought some fakeup for men idk how to apply it it's just for the eye area only and tbh I don't really give a shit about it right now maybe I'll try it later. I also want to buy colored contacts realistic ones to cover my subhuman bronze eyes though I am not sure if people will be able to tell or not.

I will do all of that. If it fails. It's fucking over I guess. At least I have tried.

White chad only.

"people are nice to White men"

I let you guys ponder upon the contrapositive of this statement.

jbw doesnt work for me :cryfeels:
tried tinder SEAmaxxing and only got 1 match and it was a bot. over for trucels no matter the skin color.

jbw doesnt work for me :cryfeels:
tried tinder SEAmaxxing and only got 1 match and it was a bot. over for trucels no matter the skin color.
Got rejected by a filipina foid in manilla to prove that its bullshit. Don't worry though, the bugmen and monkeys on this forum are too retarded to do anything but bitch and moan. If they want to believe in white superiority and are ethnic cuckolds for whites I'm not gonna stop them

For Manlets, non NTs and guys with a below average face, it is cope
Sorry but I know a white manlet (decent face, 5'7) who used to play runescape with me all the time and he got multiple Pakistani girls. Maybe its over for white girls. But curries can't even get paki or Indian foods they'd rather take the white manlets. Even if you're ugly if you are 5'10 or taller as a white guy you will still get ethnic girls.

Just ignore the studies on the blackpill wiki you coping fool.
I don't think you understand, I know whites have an SMV thats more than the negro or colored, because like everything else (critical thinking, intelligence, etc.) whites are superior in that regard. Like yeah bro, we are superior. However, der internationale jude is destroying white SMV and whites in general and is flooding the nations to try to make the races that are obviously different from eachother equal. They want to balance out the races which are not balanced. Hence, why your 3rd world monkey ass is in a white country right now.

Sorry but I know a white manlet (decent face, 5'7) who used to play runescape with me all the time and he got multiple Pakistani girls. Maybe its over for white girls. But curries can't even get paki or Indian foods they'd rather take the white manlets. Even if you're ugly if you are 5'10 or taller as a white guy you will still get ethnic girls.
Cope af, you really think onecooldude and bo2cel (both white and above 5'10) could get laid in pakistan or sea? JFL
This guy is an exception

Got rejected by a filipina foid in manilla to prove that its bullshit. Don't worry though, the bugmen and monkeys on this forum are too retarded to do anything but bitch and moan. If they want to believe in white superiority and are ethnic cuckolds for whites I'm not gonna stop them
we already are superior, but yeah.
white incel nigger incel doesnt matter when it comes to femoids. its all about Attractive White , Attractive nigger etc.
Everyone who says JBW works for incels are nothing but dumb fucks

I have no hair. Slavic face. Am I white yet!? Is my JBW going to work?

View attachment 376451

I swear to fucking god if I fucking go to SEA waste fucking 2000$ flying there and not a single fucking noodle whore will fuck me because I'm not white enough I will go fucking ER. JFL I won't even mention being slavic that's the last thing I'll ever do. They will probably figure it out anyway though since my subhuman nigger accent can never pass for a superior western european aryan one.
JFL, going to another country to kill foids, ER overseas, hella based.

I don't think you understand, I know whites have an SMV thats more than the negro or colored, because like everything else (critical thinking, intelligence, etc.) whites are superior in that regard. Like yeah bro, we are superior. However, der internationale jude is destroying white SMV and whites in general and is flooding the nations to try to make the races that are obviously different from eachother equal. They want to balance out the races which are not balanced. Hence, why your 3rd world monkey ass is in a white country right now.
The average white man is quite tall and not bad looking, but you're neither tall nor good looking. That's why your pea brain can do nothing but cope with race. You will never amount to anything, so keep crying boy.

Cope af, you really think onecooldude and bo2cel (both white and above 5'10) could get laid in pakistan or sea? JFL

This guy is an exception
Ugly is a spectrum and those guys are the extreme. They are also exceptions to the average incel. I am sure given any properly controlled random sample of curry incels vs white incels vs blackcels you will see a higher proportion of whites ascend over a given time period and looksmaxing.

The average white man is quite tall and not bad looking, but you're neither tall nor good looking.
Ok, I still have racial genetics when it comes to the other things i mentioned. You're the one that wanted to start the ethnic cuckolding fetish.
That's why your pea brain can do nothing but cope with race. You will never amount to anything, so keep crying boy.
"W--w-w-w-wwhite incels are all fakecel and are all genetically superior!!!!" You're all fakecels!!!!! Any white incel can ascend! Whites are gods! Please fuck my ethnic women!"

"N-n-n-nn-O YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!! NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T AGREE WITH ME NOOOO YOU CAN'T PERSONIFY WHAT I PAINT YOU AS, THAT'S RUDE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
we already are superior, but yeah.
white incel nigger incel doesnt matter when it comes to femoids. its all about Attractive White , Attractive nigger etc.
Everyone who says JBW works for incels are nothing but dumb fucks
Obviously. We have had like 3 white incels take the nigger sea b8 and fucking fail and it was just a prostitution trip. More nonwhites here ascend going back to their own communities and fucking their own women than whites go to SEA, but ethnic niggers are white women only. So uhhhh they can stay incel.

Ugly is a spectrum and those guys are the extreme. They are also exceptions to the average incel. I am sure given any properly controlled random sample of curry incels vs white incels vs blackcels you will see a higher proportion of whites ascend over a given time period and looksmaxing.
JBW is only acessible for low tier normies tbh, and sometimes even low tier normies cant get shit

JBW is only acessible for low tier normies tbh, and sometimes even low tier normies cant get shit
Yeah well low tier indians only get betabux at 30. You have to be chadpreet to survive as a curry.

Ok, I still have racial genetics when it comes to the other things i mentioned. You're the one that wanted to start the ethnic cuckolding fetish.

"W--w-w-w-wwhite incels are all fakecel and are all genetically superior!!!!" You're all fakecels!!!!! Any white incel can ascend! Whites are gods! Please fuck my ethnic women!"
View attachment 376898

"N-n-n-nn-O YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!! NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T AGREE WITH ME NOOOO YOU CAN'T PERSONIFY WHAT I PAINT YOU AS, THAT'S RUDE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Obviously. We have had like 3 white incels take the nigger sea b8 and fucking fail and it was just a prostitution trip. More nonwhites here ascend going back to their own communities and fucking their own women than whites go to SEA, but ethnic niggers are white women only. So uhhhh they can stay incel.
Keep crying, enjoy Biden buddy.
KeyTartHamster size restrictedphp