Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW you say?

Wtf. That guy is actually handsome. He should easily get attention at bars and other such places. He has to have some mental block or something

Whitecel = volcel (unless severely deformed). Just go to SE Asia and be treated like a god.

no balding, blue eyes, good facial features, seems to not be skinny as a middle-schooler
Pretty much describes me, though unsure about facial features.

Whitecel = volcel (unless severely deformed). Just go to SE Asia and be treated like a god.
But then there's always this as lifefuel at least.

Wtf. That guy is actually handsome. He should easily get attention at bars and other such places. He has to have some mental block or something
This tbh

Just another turboTard squandering his good looks

Just be confident bro.

20211020 142653

No, you have to be able to mog the population of where ever you're going, if you don't you aren't gonna get anything.

Any white incel that's a 3/10 or below isn't gonna be able to mog anyone in Asia.

Any white incel that's a 3/10 or below isn't gonna be able to mog anyone in Asia.
based and highIQ, i`d add that 4/10 is never began tier as well, only can noodle-slay if tall and rich

Only 5/10 White guys with average height can land some girls.

based and highIQ, i`d add that 4/10 is never began tier as well, only can noodle-slay if tall and rich

ItsOver was NEETmaxxer, and 4/10 due to being 5'6" manlet and he slayed.

Last edited:
a whitecel can call a noodle to his country and make out with her. the noodle family will be happy to send her usa.

Any hope for blackcels?:feelsstudy:
Blackcels neither, etc gotta thugmaxx and look threatening to get women as a black man.

If you look like fucking Kent or Oreo Man you aren't gonna get shit from women of any race.
a whitecel can call a noodle to his country and make out with her. the noodle family will be happy to send her usa.
You mean the whitecel calls her over, then she sucks white chad dick, lol.

Gay fakenews faggot.

Just like this fag:
wkrKbQ90JKHJGGpWY9n6ZWpUMZNzrXxWWDhApsZXI1Q.jpg

Only 5/10 White guys with average height can land some girls.
Niggas be like JBWmaxx bro:
QvUpFbT

Like lmfao, please tell me these dudes are gonna slay in Asia or Africa or wherever bumfuck contient they suggest.

Attachments

• 3Ndehee6Ad6Ok_4tRbKPUQNvYFOo7trokm-iW07ky1U.jpg
    3Ndehee6Ad6Ok_4tRbKPUQNvYFOo7trokm-iW07ky1U.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 33
  • cmvq718hg0l61.jpg
    cmvq718hg0l61.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 7tcgyo1r6hb61.jpg
    7tcgyo1r6hb61.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 37
Niggas be like JBWmaxx bro:
View attachment 511751

Like lmfao, please tell me these dudes are gonna slay in Asia or Africa or wherever bumfuck contient they suggest.
i mog them :dafuckfeels: except maybe this
guy, i am somewhat on the same level, but balding like this
one, with a facial expression of this