Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW: White men in the US just LOVE committing suicide

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/th...he-high-suicide-rate-among-white-american-men

Today, being white and male are the two single greatest risk factors for suicide in the US. That’s according to the authors of: Explaining Suicide: Patterns, Motivations and What Notes Reveal. Psychology professor Cheryl Meyer, is among them. She says “hegemonic masculinity” is what’s killing these men. They try to live up to a social stereotype no one could measure up to. Not only that, their model doesn’t square with today’s world.

In 2015, two Princeton economists found that the death rate among white, middle-aged men, rather than falling, like with most other groups, was instead rising. The mortality rate for working class white men, between the ages of 45 and 54 had been steadily rising since 1999.

According to suicide prevention expert, Dr. Christine Moutier, white, middle-aged men account for 70% of deaths from suicide each year. Nine-tenths of them are from a lower socioeconomic class.

Their mental health has withered as a result. In terms of economics, globalization and income inequality have worsened the problem as well, though most economists agree mechanization is the biggest cause. However, middle-aged black and Hispanic men at the same education level, have also been impacted by these same economic forces. Yet, the suicide rate among these groups hasn’t risen.

Besides economic woes, some experts point to the heightened divorce rateamong men in this age-range. Whether married or single, women tend to open up to friends and family about their troubles and build a strong network of support. Whereas men generally don’t. If they open up at all, it’s usually to their partner. But for the divorced or single, there’s no such outlet.

Caucasian men have enjoyed white hegemony in the US. That’s changing. As the “Browning of America” takes shape, whites will become a minority, projected to take place by 2045. Although this may usher in more social equality, the loss of a given-at-birth superiority will chafe a certain segment of the Caucasian community.

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
  • Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
  • On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
  • White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.
  • Each year 44,965 Americans die by suicide

I mean, it's obviously not related to men who have no support system whatsoever. The statistics aren't primarily white men who have a shaky life when it comes to relationships and fulfilling their needs. Whites are the master-race, after all. R-r-right, guys?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...hite-middle-age-suicide-in-america-skyrockets

Yet just be white dude!!!

I guarantee you that the average ethnic (especially if black) can run thug game and slay. This doesn't happen for whites. They aren't viewed as exotic.

basically get rich as a white guy or rope is what i get from this.

Just be white, man.

Like, just kill yourself, bro.

aren't the majority of people in the US white? i thought it would make more sense for white males commit suicide the most because they overwhelm the population?

i probably don't know what i am talking about

Being a white man: when life is so awesome, you kill yourself.

aren't the majority of people in the US white? i thought it would make more sense for white males commit suicide the most because they overwhelm the population?

They're probably talking about per capita, so dividing by the population of whites so everything is equal.

But, I don't see how this has anything to do with JBW. Whites will retain a sexual monopoly forever until the last white person perishes from the earth. All this means is entitled white men are depressed about losing their entitlements and privileges and don't want to play on a level playing field. They would rather KILL themselves than live as a minority. That should tell you all you need to know about how they view themselves.

This is actually the truth. Just look at Anthony Bourdain. Had everything in life and yet ended it. Why? Because he couldn't handle the thousands of self-hating ethnics throwing their pussy at him.

They're probably talking about per capita, so dividing by the population of whites so everything is equal.

But, I don't see how this has anything to do with JBW. Whites will retain a sexual monopoly forever until the last white person perishes from the earth. All this means is entitled white men are depressed about losing their entitlements and privileges and don't want to play on a level playing field. They would rather KILL themselves than live as a minority. That should tell you all you need to know about how they view themselves.
thanks for clearing that up i was confused af.
:lul:

This is actually the truth. Just look at Anthony Bourdain. Had everything in life and yet ended it. Why? Because he couldn't handle the thousands of self-hating ethnics throwing their pussy at him.

Your sarcasm might inadvertently be true. When you're that statusmaxxed you're on a hedonic treadmill and nothing makes you happy anymore. That's why a lot of famous people turn to drugs. The way we wish we had the touch of a girl, he's already been there done that. Nothing excites him anymore.

You're technically right. 7/10 white male suey victims is still alarming :feelsrope:

Whites doesn't realize how easy they have it, any spic/asian/arab female would smash a 2/10 white male, they would even betray their own men in order to ge the BWC

Whites doesn't realize how easy they have it, any spic/asian/arab female would smash a 2/10 white male, they would even betray their own men in order to ge the BWC

stop the lies you retard

All this means is entitled white men are depressed about losing their entitlements and privileges and don't want to play on a level playing field. They would rather KILL themselves than live as a minority. That should tell you all you need to know about how they view themselves.

These neanderthals won't understand a fucking bit what you are talking about, they will keep pushing these bs on this forum just to cope. I always used to think curries are the only dumbass ones who don't see the obvious, but looks like I was wrong.

Those stats do not say anything about the suicide rate of 20 year old white virgins, it's talking about white middle aged men. They don't even fucking read what the fuck they are posting.

Foxxconn employees in china have the highest suicide rates among all the blue-collar workforces in the world, they sui not because of inceldom. They sui because of extreme work/peer pressure and fear of getting fired. Most middle-age whites sui because of divorce rape, that's why MGTOW is growing.

Not really inceldom discussion. More to do with lack of family I think. Ethniks live 40 people per house. Whites 4 people per house at most.

Not having friends/family = big risk for sui.

We've got it soo good, unlike those blackbois.

i seriously think white people are trying to self exterminate.

JBW is kinda the reason why they commit suicide in higher rates than ethnic men.

Ethnics are born in darkness, raised by hardships. Whites are not used to adversity so they can't handle when they face it.

Ethnics are born in darkness, raised by hardships. Whites are not used to adversity so they can't handle when they face it.
Good times create weak men.

If white men suicide cause they are the weakest people cause white privilege powers then why no native americans have nearly identical rates despite being practically the poorest? Why do Greenland natives suicide the most in world when they their entire lives are darkness.
Also why do women have lower suicide rates? Are they tougher than men?

If white men suicide cause they are the weakest people cause white privilege powers then why no native americans have nearly identical rates despite being practically the poorest? Why do Greenland natives suicide the most in world when they their entire lives are darkness.
Also why do women have lower suicide rates? Are they tougher than men?
you can't put suicide rates in other parts of the world into question. I was talking about US. Cultural differences in other parts of the world is HUGE.

>Also why do women have lower suicide rates? Are they tougher than men?
women ATTEMPT suicide more than men, but since they are low T, they can't finish the job.

So much for the Superior race.
Sounds like they need to man up.

I guess that's at least one benefit to being non-white.
From an early age, you're trained to deal with the fact that you are inferior, so you cope better if you fail societal expections kek.

Those stats do not say anything about the suicide rate of 20 year old white virgins, it's talking about white middle aged men. They don't even fucking read what the fuck they are posting.

Foxxconn employees in china have the highest suicide rates among all the blue-collar workforces in the world, they sui not because of inceldom. They sui because of extreme work/peer pressure and fear of getting fired. Most middle-age whites sui because of divorce rape, that's why MGTOW is growing.

THIS.
From my experience it's mostly middle-aged white men who get divorce raped badly. Many many many of them lose pretty much everything: most of their money, children, wives and houses. Afterwards they often spiral down even further by drinking too much because they simply can't cope.
All this happens far less to ethnic men since they rarely marry interracially and ethnic women do tend to be more traditional or more pressured by their ethnic families to sustain marriage. A muslim woman would never (or only rarely) divorce rape her husband even if she lived in the West because she would fear social repercussions or at worst an honour killing.
Basically the problem is that white men are cucks. White femoids are insanely overprivileged and get away with anything they do nowadays, this hurts white men the most. The saddest part is that instead of seeing that it is their own white women that are destroying them, many of those white middleaged men start hating minorities and immigrants as a cope. Blaming some poor immigrant that just came to the country working shitty minimum wage jobs just to survive, instead of the true female leeches.

THIS.
From my experience it's mostly middle-aged white men who get divorce raped badly. Many many many of them lose pretty much everything: most of their money, children, wives and houses. Afterwards they often spiral down even further by drinking too much because they simply can't cope.
All this happens far less to ethnic men since they rarely marry interracially and ethnic women do tend to be more traditional or more pressured by their ethnic families to sustain marriage. A muslim woman would never (or only rarely) divorce rape her husband even if she lived in the West because she would fear social repercussions or at worst an honour killing.
Basically the problem is that white men are cucks. White femoids are insanely overprivileged and get away with anything they do nowadays, this hurts white men the most. The saddest part is that instead of seeing that it is their own white women that are destroying them, many of those white middleaged men start hating minorities and immigrants as a cope. Blaming some poor immigrant that just came to the country working shitty minimum wage jobs just to survive, instead of the true female leeches.

Yup, when you see the kids that you have been raising for the last 17 years are not actually yours, and even after knowing that you forgive your wife and yet again you suddenly discover that your wife is sneakily riding all the previous biological chad father(s) for the last 10 years, a suicide is the only natural coping mechanism for a sane, responsible middle-aged man.

That's why I always say this: JFL @ at these western (((families))), their mothers are whores and fathers are cucks.

This is what happens when the media and government spews propaganda against you.

Stopped reading at "white men will become a minority by year xxxx"