Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW Theory is a myth in asia

dhMeAzK.gif

Finally, I'm tired of this "just be white" ethnicope.

Considering a coupe of users here go to Thailand to slay (place he talks about), and do so very easily this all sounds kinda like bullshit

the blog indicates the writer "dated or seduced hundreds" of Asian girls. And he has a whole section on foreigner obsessed Asian girls. He actually REINFORCES, not refute, JBW.

the blog indicates the writer "dated or seduced hundreds" of Asian girls. And he has a whole section on foreigner obsessed Asian girls. He actually REINFORCES, not refute, JBW.

JBW only works if you are not sub5, if you are sub5 its pointless to go to asia.

Cope,noodlewhores love John Smith.

I'm testing it now with my japanese Tinder acc.

But I think it's already proven by @CopingGymcel and @itsOVER

Race is cope. You’re just fucking sub-8, admit it.

Agreed, it's a myth. The only girls you might get are some sub5 uglies that none of the Asian guys have much interest in so JBW theory means getting leftovers. Article has the truth so read it without coping.

Yeah that's why ugly manlets like @itsOVER gets laid over there

All sub5s. Anybody from a richer country can go to any developing country and get a sub5.
Cope. ItsOVER states he gets 6s for pump and dump over there

Cope. ItsOVER states he gets 6s for pump and dump over there

It's either hookers with some motive or he's overrating the girls. I saw the photos and they were all sub5s as expected. JBW is mainly good for just getting leftovers and sub5s.

It's either hookers or he's overrating the girls. I saw the photos and they were all sub5s as expected. JBW is mostly good for getting leftovers and sub5s.
Sounds like cope to me

Knew a 5/10 white guy who went to Thailand, for work actually. Girl he hooked up with was a solid 7. He's incel as fuck back here

I'm testing it now with my japanese Tinder acc.

But I think it's already proven by @CopingGymcel and @itsOVER
But they're not even ugly, that's the thing you see.

I know that lol you're so aspie
Then why did you mention his height if it isn't a negative trait in Asia?

I'm socially awkward but I don't have autism unlike @Twisted

>muh language barrier and cultural differences
>still goes on 100+ dates

That article is obvious bullshit and seems to be on a site for asian nationalism or some shit.

Don't care. I have no interest in Asian women anyway.

Agreed, it's a myth. The only girls you might get are some sub5 uglies that none of the Asian guys have much interest in so JBW theory means getting leftovers. Article has the truth so read it without coping.
Hardcore cope.

To be fair, Tinder is most likely a platform where Japanese girls are who want foreign men or English teachers

His story is a load of bullshit.

Just look at the FUCKING PHOTOS on the page. The proof is in the PUDDING. He probably only approached 8+ Asian girls and considered teh rest trash.

JBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBW

"Korean girlfriend I had in Korea"

ARE YOU SHITTING ME HE GOT A GF IN ASIA
THIS IS SUCH HORSE SHIT

EVERYONE WHO DENIES JBW IS COPING

I already got some matches / Likes in Japan and I literally only swiped at 4 girls so far.

Too bad that it's 9k kilometers away
nice I already knew you'll have success

"Korean girlfriend I had in Korea"

ARE YOU SHITTING ME HE GOT A GF IN ASIA
THIS IS SUCH HORSE SHIT

EVERYONE WHO DENIES JBW IS COPING
How is denying it coping?
As the article's author puts it, I also wish JBW were true but it isn't.

It's either hookers with some motive or he's overrating the girls. I saw the photos and they were all sub5s as expected. JBW is mainly good for just getting leftovers and sub5s.

I'll agree the ones on the current trip are all in the 3-5 range. But that's largely a result of the strategy needed for a guy on a fixed timescale and with a focus on slaying. Essentially, there's no time to put in the required work to get a 6, even though it'd only take 2 or 3 weeks - cos 3 weeks is all you fucking have to begin with!

As for saying the girls I got when I LIVED there are all sub 5, keep coping buddy boyo. You're literally the only person on this entire forum who said my LTR girl was sub 5.

And as for 'they're only the girls Asian guys don't want', again, keep fucking coping. Don't you know by now any non deformed woman's SMV is near infinite? This has been proved multiple times on tinder with some absolutely hideous looking girls.

Yeah but the amount of matches they get is insane.

Pretty much everyone here mogs me in matches tbh.

The difference is of the 3 or 4 matches I do get a day, 2 will reply, and 1 will be interested in setting up a date.

Combine that with a few other apps and websites and you're never gonna be lonely.

And that's why I get unlimited Tinder matches in Asia? Keep coping, buddy boyo.

Sounds like cope to me

Knew a 5/10 white guy who went to Thailand, for work actually. Girl he hooked up with was a solid 7. He's incel as fuck back here

I believe it. Plenty of 5-7/10 white guys do well in Asia. But sub4s? Not so much.

And that's why I get unlimited Tinder matches in Asia? Keep coping, buddy boyo.

Yeah but you have a compact midface and seem decent looking from what you describe.

A guy like this would be incel in any country in asia (and any country on the planet):

pLqFd0U.jpg

Is there some truth in JBW? Absolutely, but it's not as cut and dry as that.

Personally I think it's Just be (legitimately) white (and at least 4-5/10).

But legitimate ogres of any race are incel everywhere.

It's definitely a myth. I've had plenty of ugly white acquaintances that actually believed this myth, tried to hit on Asian girls and got turned down HARD. If you're HOT, yes it is a plus as it is exotic to them. But if you're just another neckbeard (no matter what color) you won't have much better chances with Asian girls than you will with American or European girls.

Two types of people like to promote this myth: ethnicels (mainly currycels) who like to use it as a convenient excuse rather than just face that they're ugly, and stormcels who want to dream and pretend as if they really have anything to feel "superior" about.

Same for BBC myth of course. Yes, if you're TYRONE femoids will like you. Steve Urkel doesn't have a chance though whether he actually has a big dick or not. Copes are amazing things.

JBW theory is 100% legit in the west. Not sure about ricelands though, the author mentioned he only had luck with whores who are exclusively into white cocks. He tried to slay some prime noodlewhores with his rice friend at "asian only" bars, did not work out.

JBW theory is 100% legit in the west. Not sure about ricelands though, the author mentioned he only had luck with whores who are exclusively into white cocks. He tried to slay some prime noodlewhores with his rice friend at "asian only" bars, did not work out.
TBH most curries I see with White guys are also the ugly ones. Never seen a good looking curry girl with a white guy ever.

If your ugly you are ugly anywhere on the planet. The only way out for ugly people is money max and plastic surgery.

TBH most curries I see with White guys are also the ugly ones. Never seen a good looking curry girl with a white guy ever.

Hmm, good catch. Never thought it like that before.

I believe it. Plenty of 5-7/10 white guys do well in Asia. But sub4s? Not so much.

Personally I think it's Just be (legitimately) white (and at least 4-5/10).

But legitimate ogres of any race are incel everywhere.

i'll shit on thailand some

JBW only gets you lower class / darker skinned girls, USUALLY
you gotta be tall and above average face to get lighter skinned with jobs, i.e. "classy" girls USUALLY

but the english teacher guy in the other thread seems to be do very well despite him saying he's only 170cm

contrary to what this board believes though, you need to be far above average to get any girls in the USA if you're above college age

i'll shit on thailand some

JBW only gets you lower class / darker skinned girls, USUALLY
you gotta be tall and above average face to get lighter skinned with jobs, i.e. "classy" girls USUALLY

but the english teacher guy in the other thread seems to be do very well despite him saying he's only 170cm

contrary to what this board believes though, you need to be far above average to get any girls in the USA if you're above college age

This trip I've got the numbers but quality has been somewhat...questionable. That's true anywhere tho - no one is slaying PSL 7+ Stacies every week really. Chad has to fuck average and sub average roast beef a lot too - hence all the bitching on this forum that the guys can't get their looksmatch and even mediocre and ugly femoids only fuck Chad.

As for some standardscel ricecel who hypothetically wouldn't fuck the girls I fuck...why exactly should I care about his opinion anyway? He can sit jerking his 3 inch penis back home on the family farm if he'd prefer to do that, it's his life after all but it doesn't make him somehow superior. I could claim to be holding out for a PSL 8 too...wouldnt change my chances of actually landing one.

The last point is bang on. Just lol at the idea perpetuated by some here that all you need is average looks + be NT in the west. That's FAR from the standards in 2018. In the west it legitimately is be PSL 7+ or just fucking rope.

This trip I've got the numbers but quality has been somewhat...questionable. That's true anywhere tho - no one is slaying PSL 7+ Stacies every week really. Chad has to fuck average and sub average roast beef a lot too - hence all the bitching on this forum that the guys can't get their looksmatch and even mediocre and ugly femoids only fuck Chad.

As for some standardscel ricecel who hypothetically wouldn't fuck the girls I fuck...why exactly should I care about his opinion anyway? He can sit jerking his 3 inch penis back home on the family farm if he'd prefer to do that, it's his life after all but it doesn't make him somehow superior. I could claim to be holding out for a PSL 8 too...wouldnt change my chances of actually landing one.

The last point is bang on. Just lol at the idea perpetuated by some here that all you need is average looks + be NT in the west. That's FAR from the standards in 2018. In the west it legitimately is be PSL 7+ or just fucking rope.

Not sure if serious or not but every Thai girl you fuck in Thailand lost her virginity to a Thai guy. A lot of them even have kids with Thai men and these Thai guys leave them later. You’re deluded if you think you’re hot shit lol.

that's a good point. low tier in thailand would be a brown skinned working class girl as a waitress or retail clerk

low tier in USA/UK? jesus christ, 400 lb land whale in her 50s.

even low tier south east asia girls shit on average and maybe even above average western (white) women

Not sure if serious or not but every Thai girl you fuck in Thailand lost her virginity to a Thai guy. A lot of them even have kids with Thai men and these Thai guys leave them later. You’re deluded if you think you’re hot shit lol.

lol a lot of girls in thailand learn english JUST TO FUCK WHITE GUYS

Not to fuck white guys but to get out of a third world country to a developed country. They look at White men as a passport unless you’re really hot. Also Thai and Filipino (even Indonesian) girls are damn easy. You dont even need to be white to fuck them.

It's mandatory in schools to learn English as a second language hence English teachers everywhere