Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW Theory Debunked.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Time to go blackface and stuff some socks down your pants.

Attachments

• jbwtheorydestroyed.jpg
    jbwtheorydestroyed.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 434
We all knew that fat white women love black men tbh..
And we all knew by "no white guys teehee" she meant black guys tbh
No foid at all means curries or asians when she says no whites.

JFL at the women tyrone gets

you can easily get an asian gf and no one said white chicks aren't coalburners
JBW

You think this one image debunks JBW lmao

It's probably some retarded SJW. If white Chad would show up at her door step she'd jump on him in a millisecond.

She would reject curries and arabs though

Kek if it had been a prime stacy I would have admittedly been triggered...

But the fact its a BBW fat disgusting old roastie makes me kek heartily.

I do not doubt the BBC theory
But why does she have to write that? After all in Tinder it is only possible to chat if you give match, so there is no need to warn that dont like white boys, just swipe left. lol

Last edited:
"BBC" is a myth pushed on the Internet by a (very) dedicated group of radicalized ethnics.

I have uncovered many of their operations. They do this for a living and might even be government sponsored.

Reminder:

thermonuclear_icbm_racepill-png.23397
You are lowiqcel or am I wrong? Read the text fella.

" A higher percentage of white and Hispanic men have had sex with one or two partners, black men tend to boast higher percentages when it comes to three or more partners."

This tells us nothing about which race gets laid more as a whole but instead it tells you which race it's individuals gets more women. If we have 50 Hispanics, 50 blacks, 50 whites:

40% of Hispanics have one female, 40% have two females, 10% have none, 10% have 3 women.

40% white have one, 40% have two, 20% white have none.

25% black have one female, 20% have two female, 30% have none, 25% have three females

Doing the math you can come to these numbers:

Total number of Hispanic men laid: 45
White men laid:. 40
Black men laid:. 22.5

The study shows not that black men as a general are more likely to get laid but that if you are a Tyrone you will fuck more women than a Chad would. Case closed fellas. JBW.

Blacks are the only truecels fail thread lol JBw

volcel if you wouldnt

I do not doubt the BBC theory
But why does she have to write that? After all in Tinder it is only possible to chat if you give match, so there is no need to warn that dont like white boys, just swipe left. lol

Women who prefer black men are almost always fat or ugly, while those preferring white men are more varied in looks. If given complete freedom most women of every race would be with a white man over their own.

You are lowiqcel or am I wrong? Read the text fella.

" A higher percentage of white and Hispanic men have had sex with one or two partners, black men tend to boast higher percentages when it comes to three or more partners."

This tells us nothing about which race gets laid more as a whole but instead it tells you which race it's individuals gets more women. If we have 50 Hispanics, 50 blacks, 50 whites:

40% of Hispanics have one female, 40% have two females, 10% have none, 10% have 3 women.

40% white have one, 40% have two, 20% white have none.

25% black have one female, 20% have two female, 30% have none, 25% have three females

Doing the math you can come to these numbers:

Total number of Hispanic men laid: 45
White men laid:. 40
Black men laid:. 22.5

The study shows not that black men as a general are more likely to get laid but that if you are a Tyrone you will fuck more women than a Chad would. Case closed fellas. JBW.

I am low IQ ngl about that but LOL your analysis is even lower IQ
You cant have blacks have the highest percentage of none, the infographic notes that blacks have the smallest number of those, thus your math is wrong

giphy.gif

Stop coping and realize that it is extremely easy to slay as a black man, being black is COOL in 2018, every suburban white girl wants that BBC

Last edited:
Stop coping and realize that it is extremely easy to slay as a black man, being black is COOL in 2018, every suburban white girl wants that BBC
Worst part is nearly every single black""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on here claims they're incel because of their personality

You cant have blacks have the highest percentage of none, the infographic notes that blacks have the smallest number of those, thus your math is wrong

giphy.gif

No she doesnt. And not every blackcel has a bbc

@FACEandLMS @Weightcel @Incel Prime did you hear that? You're all cool.

"Cool"

giphy.gif

These guys will never understand that being black is only "cool" if you're running thug game. Otherwise you're just another ugly nerd.

Worst part is nearly every single black""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on here claims they're incel because of their personality

These guys will never understand that being black is only "cool" if you're running thug game. Otherwise you're just another ugly nerd.
That girl in tinder pic wanted a black guy running thug game

giphy.gif

I hope you cant read, " A higher percentage of white and Hispanic men have had sex with one or two partners . . . " Know what that means? It means when it comes to two or three partners, black men have less than white/Hispanic men. Get the fuck out of here with your shit rebuttal.

you can easily get an asian gf and no one said white chicks aren't coalburners
JBW
And how am I suppose to get this supposed Asian gf? Never received any IOIs from Asian girls before and I'm tall and white.

I hope you cant read, " A higher percentage of white and Hispanic men have had sex with one or two partners . . . " Know what that means? It means when it comes to two or three partners, black men have less than white/Hispanic men. Get the fuck out of here with your shit rebuttal.

No, you cant conclude that, but assuming that is the case it would then have to be true that most blacks have 4+ partners, making them true slayers

Srs, I study statistics, you cant even crunch numbers tho, the total number of blacks in your example above should be 35, not 22.5, so I wouldnt really trust your biased low IQ self whos trying to fit the data to your hypothesis

But forget about reading since thats obviously not your forte either, just look at the data included in the chart in that infographic:

For the past 12 months:
Hispanic: 15.5% have none, 60.5 have one, 9.8% have two, 11.7% have three or more
White: 18% have none, 65.2% have one, 7.9% have two, 8.2% have three or more
Black: 13.9% have none, 52.7% have one, 13.9% have two, 18.3% have three or more

Notice the numbers dont add up to 100% because there are 2.5, 0.8 and 1.2% non reporting respectively. Excluding those you get

Hispanic: 17.8% have none, 60.1% have one, 10.1% have two, 12% have three or more
White: 18.0% have none, 65.7% have one, 8.0% have two, 8.3% have three or more
Black: 14.1% have none, 53.4% have one, 14.1% have two, 18.4% have three or more

Or using your example of 50:
Hispanic men laid: 41.1
White men laid: 41
Black men laid: 42.95

So if you only consider the last 12 months, blacks are the least incel race while whites are the most incel.

Lifetime:
Hispanic: 7.8% have none, 12.5% have one, 10.2% have two, 69.5% have three or more
White: 11.6% have none, 16.1% have one, 7.3% have two, 65% have three or more
Black: 9.6% have none, 8.3% have one, 5% have two, 77.1% have three or more

Using your example of 50 people:
Hispanic men laid: 46.1
White men laid: 44.2
Black men laid: 45.2

And again, whites are the most incel race of the three while blacks score in the middle

You couldve just looked at the median number of lays and you wouldve realized this as well as the fact that the average black man has sex with more girls, you should just go back to coping that "yeah blacks slay but if a girl is not a white 8/10 jb blonde then it doesnt count" like the rest of this forum JFL

giphy.gif

In this thread: Two LOW IQ niggers doing mathematics.

@Total Imbecile
@BoltzmanOscillate
@Weightcel

Time for class you three. Today's homework:

math-educational-game-children-addition-mathematics-worksheet-learning-kids-counting-activity-95099133.jpg

b5807d880109590c7301e0426ec40c46.png

match-shapes-to-names.png

@Total Imbecile
@BoltzmanOscillate
@Weightcel

math-educational-game-children-addition-mathematics-worksheet-learning-kids-counting-activity-95099133.jpg

You’ve been shitposting hard lately. Life been tough on ya?

I was surprised to see that anyone actually took OP's picture seriously, when it is obviously satire.

The woman is an unattractive BBW. If you're black that's what the fuck you get.
It is this kind of woman that states a preference for black males, but only because they know they can get nothing else.

As for people arguing about who has more sex, well, whites have higher quality partners. The bottom line is that white men have more sex with higher quality partners than minority males. There can be little doubt that white males have it best in the game. They are the least incel.

Last edited:
@Total Imbecile
@BoltzmanOscillate
@Weightcel

Good meme bro! You ready to make a good rebuttal?

Not even fat white bitches want my ugly black ass

No, you cant conclude that, but assuming that is the case it would then have to be true that most blacks have 4+ partners, making them true slayers

Srs, I study statistics, you cant even crunch numbers tho, the total number of blacks in your example above should be 35, not 22.5, so I wouldnt really trust your biased low IQ self whos trying to fit the data to your hypothesis

But forget about reading since thats obviously not your forte either, just look at the data included in the chart in that infographic:

For the past 12 months:
Hispanic: 15.5% have none, 60.5 have one, 9.8% have two, 11.7% have three or more
White: 18% have none, 65.2% have one, 7.9% have two, 8.2% have three or more
Black: 13.9% have none, 52.7% have one, 13.9% have two, 18.3% have three or more

Notice the numbers dont add up to 100% because there are 2.5, 0.8 and 1.2% non reporting respectively. Excluding those you get

Hispanic: 17.8% have none, 60.1% have one, 10.1% have two, 12% have three or more
White: 18.0% have none, 65.7% have one, 8.0% have two, 8.3% have three or more
Black: 14.1% have none, 53.4% have one, 14.1% have two, 18.4% have three or more

Or using your example of 50:
Hispanic men laid: 41.1
White men laid: 41
Black men laid: 42.95

So if you only consider the last 12 months, blacks are the least incel race while whites are the most incel.

Lifetime:
Hispanic: 7.8% have none, 12.5% have one, 10.2% have two, 69.5% have three or more
White: 11.6% have none, 16.1% have one, 7.3% have two, 65% have three or more
Black: 9.6% have none, 8.3% have one, 5% have two, 77.1% have three or more

Using your example of 50 people:
Hispanic men laid: 46.1
White men laid: 44.2
Black men laid: 45.2

And again, whites are the most incel race of the three while blacks score in the middle

You couldve just looked at the median number of lays and you wouldve realized this as well as the fact that the average black man has sex with more girls, you should just go back to coping that "yeah blacks slay but if a girl is not a white 8/10 jb blonde then it doesnt count" like the rest of this forum JFL

giphy.gif
Yes, let us look at the actual graph. Look at the column for "has never had sex with opposite sex." Oh shit! Hispanics have lowest percentage, blacks have middle, whites have most! Look at that. Wow I wish you would pay more attention to the data Mr statistics!