Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [JBW] Tall white man who thinks he is a lesbian

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Even this guy gets laid. He has a gf btw. Despite being a lesbian woman with a dick.

this fag is scum and needs to be beheaded and his headless body needs to be dragged through the town where the people kick it and then later burned and thrown into the ocean

Please be sympathetic, folks. Jar Jar Binks has clearly fallen on some hard times.

What's the point of being a female transgender if you are sexually attracted by females.
Trans people are so retarted...

5 minutes into the video and I died already, it's too much for me ...

this fag is scum and needs to be beheaded and his headless body needs to be dragged through the town where the people kick it and then later burned and thrown into the ocean
I think he is good as a sex slave after castration

Average western male in 2018 tbh

Well, it worked for Chris Chan...

Lol at trannies.

This guy is the very definition of slippery slope. Started out as a moderately gay man, progressed into full blown cross dressing hyper-faggot, came out as "transgender" woman who loved dick, but lost his gaycard as a result so had to become a trans-lesbian.

Bonkers m8.

dat adam's apple

this guy is a disgrace