Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBW slain noodle hoe and got spared death penalty

He was the right color to avoid the death penalty.

despite being 13% of the population
They are 41% of death row inmates

The U.S. government just gotta keep the negroes down :feelsbadman: all because the color of Dey skin!
Proud Black Lives Matter GIF by TINDER

Last edited:
I wasn't expected to be that saddened reading that. Fucking honkey

despite being 13% of the population
They are 41% of death row inmates

The U.S. government just gotta keep the negroes down :feelsbadman: all because the color of Dey skin!
Proud Black Lives Matter GIF by TINDER
1490787532693.png
1649107093003.png
1635472552498.jpg

I wasn't expected to be that saddened reading that. Fucking honkey
His lawyer defended him by saying he bought a teddy bear for his sister lmfao courts are really on easy mode for these cacs. I don't care for noodles but JFL.

Wow science is racist, all becoz the color of Dey skin
View attachment 804298

Am I supposed to put any stock into random caucusoid analytics? I could easily compile something similar.

IQ is also a cope for mediocre or low tier whites.

This thread is a about a white man's crimes but u can't keep the BBC out of your mouth.

this is true I've seen pigskins coping with muh IQ a lot I don't think it even matters because there's no real way to measure someone's intelligence, and the IQ tests are fucking stupid how does finding or memorizing patterns supposed to correlate with my intelligence? stupid fucking cumskins

Am I supposed to put any stock into random caucusoid analytics? I could easily compile something similar.
Cope
Whites have potential, others don’t.
This thread is a about a white man's crimes but u can't keep the BBC out of your mouth.
You’re the only one talking about nigger dicks. Also you’re completely obsessed with race white boys live rent free in your head. Your entire personality on this server, hours of typing, all about white boys.

Cope

Whites have potential, others don’t.

You’re the only one talking about nigger dicks. Also you’re completely obsessed with race white boys live rent free in your head. Your entire personality on this server, hours of typing, all about white boys.

Cuz it triggers wannabe supremacist fags like you who follow me to every thread. It's a fun hobby.

Cuz it triggers wannabe supremacist fags like you who follow me to every thread. It's a fun hobby.
“Thinking about white boys 24/7 triggers white supremacists; I’m not obsessed you are!”

Cope so strong it has its own gravitational pull

Also you’re the one who follows me to every thread Jfl
IMG 7926

Timestamps

Last edited:
“Thinking about white boys 24/7 triggers white supremacists; I’m not obsessed you are!”

Cope so strong it has its own gravitational pull

Also you’re the one who follows me to every thread Jfl
View attachment 804573

Timestamps

A chain of back and forth posts with you either posting in my thread or quoting me (probably first)

Caucusoid IQ, mayne

A chain of back and forth posts with you either posting in my thread or quoting me (probably first)

Caucusoid IQ, mayne
Not back and forth posts. They were on 3 different threads. The screenshot is right there.

You said I followed you across threads but your account is private so I can’t even if I wanted to.

Niggercope is strong stuff.

Not back and forth posts. They were on 3 different threads. The screenshot is right there.

You said I followed you across threads but your account is private so I can’t even if I wanted to.

Niggercope is strong stuff.

Lol whatever anyone can see. You literally came straight to this thread to derail and make it about blacks

Lol whatever anyone can see. You literally came straight to this thread to derail and make it about blacks
You were the first comment.
2 minutes after the post was made.

There isn’t a single black person in this post, not even tangentially related to niggers. And you immediately made it about niggers.

So actually, YOU came straight to this thread to derail it with black people.

How are you failing so hard right now? :feelskek:
Thinking about Whiteboys must have fried your brain lol

You were the first comment.

2 minutes after the post was made.

There isn’t a single black person in this post, not even tangentially related to niggers. And you immediately made it about niggers.

So actually, YOU came straight to this thread to derail it with black people.

How are you failing so hard right now? :feelskek:
Thinking about Whiteboys must have fried your brain lol

My post wasn't about black people...sigh see this is why I can't be bothered with you guys sometimes

He was sentenced to life imprisonment, which is the same as the death penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back