Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW pill is basically looks pill

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★
People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race. Women are mainly lookists not racist but it's a harder for a black/ethnic guy to pass the bar than a white guy because whites are more often and more consistently GL . Using some NFL tyrone or a chadpreet as an example is useless because the average women has 0 chances of meeting someone like that. I only see tyrones and ethnic chads maybe a few times year in the US while you can usually spot 2-3 white chads in any university campus.

An average women only needs to spend 2 minutes on tinder to find a brad pitt lookalike like this, while ethnic chads are rare. This is the JBW. Whites are more often better looking than ethnics and get media halo besides that it doesnt halo the average or below average white men too much besides the obvious passport halo that they get from being from a first world country.

Last edited:
@RealSchizo @supersoldier @Fatass3000 @comradespiderman29

White features are at the helm of beauty including the skin tone but everyone likes to pretend otherwise
no one likes a huge crooked nose or wide bulky african nose
blacks just get pussy cause of bbc halo, the rest it's over unless you're half black and can fraud bbc halo

White features are at the helm of beauty including the skin tone but everyone likes to pretend otherwise
no one likes a huge crooked nose or wide bulky african nose
blacks just get pussy cause of bbc halo, the rest it's over unless you're half black and can fraud bbc halo
Ive made a thread on this. There is not such thing as white features

spot 100’s white chads in any university campus.
I’m not exaggerating I used to live near and college and they would jog around my neighborhood attractive white males are extremely common to see

Race and looks overlap and you can't have one to examine in a vacuum without the other affecting them.

Ive made a thread on this. There is not such thing as white features

you're probably right but we kinda associate straight small noses with white people for some reason and narrow but defined facial structures, phenotype aside
and yeah having those features doesn't make you white passing cause white passing is about skintone

Race and looks overlap and you can't have one to examine in a vacuum without the other affecting them.
What does this mean an attractive black will be treated just as good as any attractive white

also I don't believe whites ON AVERAGE are better looking because of genetics, we just have better diets and environments. That's why ethnics in first world countries tend to look better than ethnics who live in shit holes. The power is in every ethnics hand to look as good as a white person