Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW pill has destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Fuck everytime i see a foid she always has a blonde white haired guy as a bf

Fuck even at my school al foids always talk about how hot white men are fuck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

even the ethnic foids only want white men

white men could go to any country in the world and they would be drowning in pussy.

there was even Recently this case where incel who got convicted for murder traveled to my home country and married a local foid

He was a murderer and a incel and still got a foid on his dick

the JBW pill has destroyed me:feelsrope:

Reality is brutal.

:feelstastyman:
I mean ethnics have it way harder (it's brutally over for them), but JBW is bullshit.

just be white chad/normie

What cuntry do you live in?

If you aren't white or "exotic" i.e. (whitened sand/curry who looks tanned) then it's over.

What cuntry do you live in?
I’m in swedistan
Every foid here wants a blonde blue eyed white guy ffs i don’t even stand a fucking chance, even the ethnic whores want them:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

it’s beyond over for ethnicels:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’m in swedistan
Every foid here wants a blonde blue eyed white guy ffs i don’t even stand a fucking chance, even the ethnic whores want them:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is it true Nordick guys have these features in general?
- long narrow face
- pointy nasal tip
- thin upturned nose
- small eyes

I wish I wasn't subhuman :cryfeels:

Is it true Nordick guys have these features in general?
- long narrow face
- pointy nasal tip
- thin upturned nose
- small eyes
Yeah it’s true for all of them but the last one
I wouldn’t say that they have small eyes tbh they just have normal sized eyes

You can run BBC game, the real ethnics are ricemen, curries and sandniggers. I am a sandnigger, it is over for me. Over for ethnics.
tbh bbcs arent ethnics

You can run BBC game, the real ethnics are ricemen, curries and sandniggers. I am a sandnigger, it is over for me. Over for ethnics.
I’m somali we’re ethnics

Cope, sandniggers and curries are the lowest of the lowest.
Cope sandniggers and currys are slayers compared to somali niggers jfl this is how most of us somalis look like
EC7EBB88 B1F2 435E 962B ABF3E88A5BC5
480E6AEC E987 4B42 B26A 8215C72C6F92

Jwb is BS
It all depends on face, hight and status.

Ethnicity is secondary to face height and status.
Nigga stop coping if foids had a choice of a
black normie
White normie
Sand nigga normie
Somali normie
Curry normie
Who do you think they would chose?

jfl at people who don’t belive ethnicity matters
JFL if you think ethnicity doesn't matter. Whites have a huge halo effect compared to sandniggers.

mogs me
Cope

Does the first bulb head nigga really mog you?

Last edited:
If you aren't white or "exotic" i.e. (whitened sand/curry who looks tanned) then it's over.
Foids don’t like anything that ain’t white tbh
“Exotic” men are only for fucking

Nigga stop coping if foids had a choice of a
black normie
White normie
Sand nigga normie
Somali normie
Curry normie
Who do you think they would chose?
The cbadest of them.... probably the white hahah shit!:feelsrope:

The cbadest of them.... probably the white hahah shit!:feelsrope:
The jbw pill is the truest pill of all:feelsrope:

don’t be like the dumbass cucks who says shit like

it’s all about the face and height but most importantly personality:soy:

if that’s the case then why do white men get more matches and higher rating on dating apps?

The jbw pill is the truest pill of all:feelsrope:

don’t be like the dumbass cucks who says shit like

it’s all about the face and height but most importantly personality:soy:

if that’s the case then why do white men get more matches and higher rating on dating apps?
Well you right. But if you look at couples in europe there are many Tyrones with white stacies.
I belive jbw is true. But there are some exceptions.
So idk...
I am a koshercel that can be both sandbigger and white. But incel in any case:feelsrope:

I’m in swedistan

I keep hearing on lookism forum how the swedish JB's are getting humped and pumped by ethnics how much truth is into it?

Well you right. But if you look at couples in europe there are many Tyrones with white stacies.
I belive jbw is true. But there are some exceptions.
So idk...
I am a koshercel that can be both sandbigger and white. But incel in any case:feelsrope:
European whores only like american tyrones. Not somali nigggers. We have curry status here.
it’s over for somalicels

I keep hearing on lookism forum how the swedish JB's are getting humped and pumped by ethnics how much truth is into it?
It’s not true at all the whitecels at lookism are coping too hard
Every foid here wants a tall 6’3 blonde haired blue eyed swedish chad

European whores only like american tyrones. Not somali nigggers. We have curry status here.
it’s over for somalicels
I am sure it has never begun for somalicels.
Battle of MogadishuPILL

Just how stupid are some of you JBB advocates?

No shit a Tyrone will do well. Any black person that us sub Tyrone and NOT rich/Statusmaxxed is an Incel.

Lifefuel for me if true, just gotta save up enough money to go to ethnic country and pray the foids there are shorter than 5’4 and dont mind lack of visible jaw

Just how stupid are some of you JBB advocates?

No shit a Tyrone will do well. Any black person that us sub Tyrone and NOT rich/Statusmaxxed is an Incel.
Just Average27ANightOnATopD1Roster Theory.
?

im not an alt rightcel lel im a ricecel ffs
:lul: :lul: :lul:
tbh bbcs arent ethnics
:feelsseriously:
Jwb is BS
It all depends on face, hight and status.
It’s bullshit if you only go for white foids, of course they don’t care if you’re white.

Last edited:
Ethnic chicks think white guys are lame, have small penies, can't relate to them etc. It's over for whitecels who want a ethnic gf. Meanwhile white chicks are more likely to overlook the awkwardness and soullessness that is inherent to all white men, but will get their kicks by swirling with black dudes like the the belles sneaking out into the stable at night that they are.

In general it's over for white dudes. It;s not over for Aryan chads though which is who you're thinking of.

Ethnic chicks think white guys are lame, have small penies, can't relate to them etc. It's over for whitecels who want a ethnic gf. Meanwhile white chicks are more likely to overlook the awkwardness and soullessness that is inherent to all white men, but will get their kicks by swirling with black dudes like the the belles sneaking out into the stable at night that they are.

In general it's over for white dudes. It;s not over for Aryan chads though which is who you're thinking of.
Cope
Ethnic foids do not think of white men are lame and undesirable lets be honest now also white foids only want tyrone for fucking she’s thinking of tyrone as a sex toy

In Germany, the more "dark" type seems to be popular, dark hair, dark eyes and stuff, still white skin but tanned if possible.

Cope
white foids only want tyrone for fucking she’s thinking of tyrone as a sex toy
Which is terribly sad for the self esteem of the blacks. I truly believe white women are the most evil creatures on this planet. Perhaps the only truly evil creatures.

You’re either a winnER or a losER

I’m in swedistan

Jesus christ, a 5/10 white normie in america is like a 2/10 in Sweden, all those nordic chads are suifuel for incels. I cant imagine how bad it is for ethnics.

Average male height in sweden: 6 feet
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
it’s over for somalicels
That is another example of the advantage of being white. Native Africans (100% African genetics) are not attractive at all to foids. The “black” guys that women are so crazy about are really 50% or more white with white features like lighter skin, defined jaws, and thin noses.