Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW noodlewhore complains about getting called ugly on kikestagram

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1fle4qm/i_dont_know_how_we_tolerate_everything_thrown_at/

I was on Instagram and came across a woman on my reels, who made a playful vlog with her fiancé, and thousands of her comments were from both men and women telling her how ugly she is and that her fiancé must’ve lost a bet, that he can do much better than to settle for her. How are people so easily vile?
Also a slight race issue - she’s Asian and he’s white. More often, the Asian girl is usually more good looking person compared to her white partner. And guess what - men still find an excuse to tear the woman down. I’ve seen Asian men saying things like they need to beat “their” women so that they know who they belong to, that Asian women are self-loathing and racist towards “their kind” because they only want white men. But this ONLY applies if the Asian girl is attractive. If she’s not, then she’ll get comments saying she doesn’t deserve her partner.

:feelskek:

the capitalistic standard
Nigga wat:feelskek::feelskek:? As someone from an ex-commie shithole I'm genuinely asking:feelshaha:.

so theres really ppl shaming foids for jbw? how common is it