Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBW - JustBeWoman

I like it tbh. Only one I hate is lower-left, upper-left is kinda bad but not terrible, and the two on the right are kino.

I get your point about foids putting themselves in the picture because simps will upvote it, that is definitely a thing that happens.

Simps will buy it simply because she touch it. Just be woman is the most legit thing.

She thinks she's the modern day Da Vinci but he would puke in his mouth if he saw her "art", she seems like a bitch as well tbh. I hate how foids ruined art and made it a leftist soy profession/hobby just like they did with every other worthwhile cope

I guess she knows that "sex sells" (i.e., men always pay much closer attention when a hot chick is shown), so she sells her paintings by taking advantage of her own sexual appeal.

Also look at the angle of her feet :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

art died when holes got involved in it

She thinks she's the modern day Da Vinci but he would puke in his mouth if he saw her "art", she seems like a bitch as well tbh. I hate how foids ruined art and made it a leftist soy profession/hobby just like they did with every other worthwhile cope
Do you think she has manly shoulders :feelswhere: ?

I like it tbh. Only one I hate is lower-left, upper-left is kinda bad but not terrible, and the two on the right are kino.

I get your point about foids putting themselves in the picture because simps will upvote it, that is definitely a thing that happens.
ngl I like the top-right one a lot. She's probably not confident with her skills and expected there to be more simps than people who actually like her art.

typical foid nigger shit

JFL yeah just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed her masculine frame :feelshaha:
Hell, this bitch jawmogs most guys here.

Could easily beat a soyfag up.

Hell, this bitch jawmogs most guys here.

Could easily beat a soyfag up.
Brutal ngl

That's how you know it never began when majority of the forum is T-mogged by that whore, whats left now? That she's 5 foot 9, height mogging ethnics too :feelsrope:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That's not how the shadow of a cubic would look like :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Damn are foids retarded. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That's not how the shadow of a cubic would look like :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 481625

Damn are foids retarded. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It's supposed to be abstract art. Strict logic and spacial perspectives isn't what makes good art unless if your intent is to be as realist as possible.

lmao at the heels. roast :feelsUgh:

also is there supposed to be any meaning behind these paintings? looks like a bunch of random shit thrown together to me
I hate how foids ruined art and made it a leftist soy profession/hobby just like they did with every other worthwhile cope
yeah art can be comfy but the jews have twisted it and 'artist' foids are a special kind of degenerate