Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News JBW? just SEAmaxx? Just be Nigger!

Rices are racist against niggers just go to Japan to see how racist they are to niggers

Man what the fuck.

You're showing me some Tyrone the hell, he gets up his couch to get groceries and comes back with a bitch man fuck out of here what the fuck is this bs thread man i'd fuck him if i could tall ass looking like an NBA player type nigga with money, he doesn't need Thailand to fuck, i need Thailand to fuck, i thought i'm browsing .is ffs

Imagine travelling miles just to date these ugly chinks from Trannyland.
This dont prove JBB in Asia, he needs to slay in places like SK and Japan to prove something.

I must say, Austin, what I have noticed is anytime a black man is confident, people will be intimidated and bothered by it. This is not limited to your own kind. I find society as a whole are so intimidated by well spoken , educated, articulate men of color. However, it’s okay when black men uphold the negative stereotype. So just know people will hate no matter what. I’ve also found by opening up our network to people who are different from us will expand our minds and created connections that are more solid than those that we identify with. Be at peace young Hommie and stay safe!