Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW = JBW + Have blue eyes

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This is what ethnics don't fucking understand. Not fucking every white looks like this:

I would even say MOST whites don't have blue eyes. Only like 20% have blue eyes.

Most have different shades of green, grey and brown, but most common is a weird mix of grey and green.

JFL if you think being white means anything if you don't have blue eyes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Cope
Every greasy fat white cunt can get some sweet gook pussy
White men are weak autistic volcels

Cope
Every greasy fat white cunt can get some sweet gook pussy
White men are weak autistic volcels
Just because we could theoretically fuck the trash of the female gender, doesn't mean we will do it. :feelshaha:

Gook whores look ugly and soulless :feelshaha: Has nothing to do with volcel.

Just because we could theoretically fuck the trash of the female gender, doesn't mean we will do it. :feelshaha:

Based

You sound either gay or very low t

JBW = Nordic or Slav ( blonde or red hair ) maybe Med but with colored eyes.

You sound either gay or very low t
We whites aren't as thirsty as you ethnics and have standards :feelshaha:

Just because you would fuck a fat, ugly white whore doesn't mean I would fuck a fat, ugly gook whore. Stop projecting.

We whites aren't as thirsty as you ethnics and have standards :feelshaha:

Just because you would fuck a fat, ugly white whore doesn't mean I would fuck a fat, ugly gook whore. Stop projecting.
Then dont cry about being incel, retard

I can't talk about my eye color because ethnics would call me mogger

kek I remember watching a video of some English woman who converted to Islam AFTER she was kidnapped by the Taliban, and she mentions how stunning her captors green eyes were

Just be God's TRUE chosen people theory.

Taliban4

whites without light eyes are ethnic

im white and have blue eyes .-.

too many fakecels on this site

North Atlantid, Atlanto Med, Tronder. Every other subtype of white has a sexual market value that is equal to an ethnic and doesn't matter

+ have to travel to SEA/South America/Africa because nobody gives a shit about your "mUh bLuE cOlOr" eye in the white-dominant country (because every other white Joe has the same exact light color too, faggot).

You're forced to travel to those ethnic countries because this is the only place where you will be unique.

JBW means nothing in Europe, North America, or Australia. It's 90/10 rule, and even if you mog ethnics you still belong in that 90% discard pile if you're not a tall chiseled Chad.

bro, that's an endless recursive function, don't bug me out like this :feelstastyman:

We brown eyed people always ruled the world until the the shitty Nordic piss haired brats took it over from our rightful throne.:feelsree:
kek I remember watching a video of some English woman who converted to Islam AFTER she was kidnapped by the Taliban, and she mentions how stunning her captors green eyes were

Just be God's TRUE chosen people theory.

View attachment 487506
AAAAAH women. Really they just can't stop letting their pussy think for them. :feelsjuice: pathetic

subhuman eye shape tbh

Eye color SMV is all about lightness, not hue. Green, blue, gray, all are good if the eyes are light. Jeremy Meeks' looks get the special kick from his light green eyes but blue or gray would work just as well.

9ef66010f0774f2ed69de6fc61b6b877

Eye color SMV is all about lightness, not hue. Green, blue, gray, all are good if the eyes are light. Jeremy Meeks' looks get the special kick from his light green eyes but blue or gray would work just as well.

View attachment 500827
GOD ALWAYS MAKES A LUCIFIERIAN ALWAYS GOOD LOOKING AND EVIL. HE IS MAKING MORE PARASITES AAAAAAAAGHHHH:worryfeels:

Colored contacts.

I can't talk about my eye color because ethnics would call me mogger
You technically would mog if they are lighter but it's not like it's to extreme in my case so your good if you have light. Height? Now that's an important factor. Along with jaw and hair. To me that's the most important. Brown eyed chads do exist it just has to have that good face and height ratio. Bonus is dick size.

Bones > Color

ur fake white if u don't have blue or green eyes

View attachment 500827
I don't know what foids see in him. How are these dick sucking lips masculine?

But again I'm not gay, so I have no idea how men are rated.

I don't know what foids see in him. How are these dick sucking lips masculine?

But again I'm not gay, so I have no idea how men are rated.
The face is good considering its width. I can definitely see how the lips appear sexy to foids. But Meeks is all about that eye color halo. With dark eyes we would have never heard of him.