Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is universal! Suifuel for RiceCels! JBW!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Yes, she is a tranny, but still. This proves how universal JBW really is. Not just among all ethnicities. But gender identities as well.

Asians are scary man. How easy can they switch from being ricecel to high SMV tranny???

Wasn't this video already posted in a bunch of other threads?

lol the third thread about this

Are you saying you want to fuck a tranny?

Yes, she is a tranny, but still. This proves how universal JBW really is. Not just among all ethnicities. But gender identities as well.

Is the fetish couple guy who makes this vids incel? He uses the word "ricecel" as a title of one of his vids.

Asians are scary man. How easy can they switch from being ricecel to high SMV tranny???

Remember guys Tranny Worship is forbidden. Don't orbit them. Just speak about them from a BlackPill point of view. Such as "JBW for a Tranny to like you."
Wasn't this video already posted in a bunch of other threads?

No, but there are many of these sort of videos. You probably thought about this one.

Are you saying you want to fuck a tranny?

No, that would be against the rules.

No, that would be agaisnt the rules.
The one in the video i would
tenor.gif

Asian guys are alrdy feminine so when they take these pills and transform into a tranny it just emphasizes and brings out natural feminine appearance. And asian features in general are better on females.

Even among males ricecels there's no loyalty.

:feelsgah:
Poor rice eaters, it is not enough for them to have a small penis, but they become Hahaha transsexuals, But still, and they have a sexual life, not like me a truecel but, returning to the subject, the Asians are very feminine, especially the Chinese, that race ... has been so subtle and domesticated, like a wolf to the dog, the ethnics, should see this, and be proud to carry more testosterone

shes a tranny?? wtf i legit thought it was a girl.

if i had the money to i would move to asia.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY