Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW is Real: White guy easily pulls a chick in Dominican Republic for just existing

Yeah, I remember going there in 2015 ngl. I was freaked out when I saw police with rifles.

Dominicans hate being Mulatto, that's why they don't want anything to do with Haiti, it's neighbor.

Dominican Republic is the largest producer (along with Puerto Rico) of the infamous reggaeton music. I hate that shit. Not the country or the people just the music. Also this kid made a cringy song about Free Fire, a PUBG ripoff incredibly popular in Latin America:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kROX2i_AAM

Look how fast she adjusts her expectations down to just being his side piece. Women are perfectly happy being in a harem with men they perceive as high-tier.

"For just existing" with probably a million user userbase following
1.5 million views

He doesnt even look white jfl looks like a spainard

Yeah, I remember going there in 2015 ngl. I was freaked out when I saw police with rifles.

Dominicans hate being Mulatto, that's why they don't want anything to do with Haiti, it's neighbor.
haitians are the blackest of black

pretty sure she is a jb and that they are in uniforms.Makes this even more brutal.

Water is wet. Foids worship whiteness.

Dark latina/mulatta foids and filipinas love white males.

hmm maybe him being wealthy and having 1.5 million followers could be a factor...:feelsthink:

He doesnt even look white jfl looks like a spainard
Being white colored and caucasion is enough to qualify for JBW effect. I've experienced the benefits of looking white so I would know