Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW is Real - Foid proves it

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I caught a foid friend of mine on Tinder, I swiped right (she didn't swipe back :feelsugh:) and I sent the screenshot of her profile to our instagram chat.
She replied "Haha I'm just having fun not really looking for anything, romance is not found on dating apps"
I replied "Where is it found then?"
Her: "In real life."
Me: "Ok"

Two weeks later and she posts an instagram story of her straddling some short skinny white faggot soyboy that I could break in half (even though I am skinny but I have arabcel high T).

The dirty whore believes in JBW.

@Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel

I caught a foid friend of mine on Tinder, I swiped right (she didn't swipe back :feelsugh:) and I sent the screenshot of her profile to our instagram chat.
She replied "Haha I'm just having fun not really looking for anything, romance is not found on dating apps"

Two weeks later and she posts an instagram story of her straddling some short skinny white faggot soyboy that I could break in half (even though I am skinny but I have arabcel high T).
 angry cuck

Kys GrAYnigger

Nigger faggot

Shoot yourself faggot

You are fucking lucky @bigantennaemay1 hasn't been online in a while

Ok GrAYcel

A single anecdote doesn't prove a large trend.

Kind of also shows that many toilets are too picky even for dating apps.

>talking to women
Hello fakecel

Ah, yes. The classic "my anecdote is as strong as scientific evidence" nonsense, that is on par with the beliefs of retarded flat-earthers, and foids.

Do carry on, then, OP. I won't interfere with your retardation. :foidSoy::feelsjuice:

Ah, yes. The classic "my anecdote is as strong as scientific evidence" nonsense, that is on par with the beliefs of retarded flat-earthers, and foids.

Do carry on, then, OP. I won't interfere with your retardation. :foidSoy::feelsjuice:
ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd.png

yeah its not like every single statistic shows women of ALL ethnicities strongly favour white men over other ethnicities.
Asian women may rate Asian men as more attractive but they still rate white men as second most attractive.
:blackpill:

yeah its not like every single statistic shows women of ALL ethnicities strongly favour white men over other ethnicities.
Asian women may rate Asian men as more attractive but they still rate white men as second most attractive.
:blackpill:
Strong favor is not a hard set rule, plus, there's no study cited for your image.

Statistics at the end of the day are just that: statistics. And there's a lot of nuance missing from the stats you've provided, like the fact there are statistical outliers, for one. For two, as I suspect I do know the source of the statistics for that infographic, the men that those women respond to are men that get responses from women on dating sites. I.e., not your average whitecel user here.

So once again, you JBW copers have been shown the massive amount of disinformation you're spreading to continue with your own inferiority-complex copes. Keep coping, nigger.

Strong favor is not a hard set rule, plus, there's no study cited for your image.

Statistics at the end of the day are just that: statistics. And there's a lot of nuance missing from the stats you've provided, like the fact there are statistical outliers, for one. For two, as I suspect I do know the source of the statistics for that infographic, the men that those women respond to are men that get responses from women on dating sites. I.e., not your average whitecel user here.

So once again, you JBW copers have been shown the massive amount of disinformation you're spreading to continue with your own inferiority-complex copes. Keep coping, nigger.
Hey hey jbw jbw a friendly reminder that this guy blocked me for saying jbw as a joke

You really should find a job

Just google it you cumskin retard, literally every single study shows JBW is real.
Women of ALL ethnicities strongly rated white men over other ethnicities, regardless of their own ethnicity.
Asian, White, Black, Latino, Arab, and Curry foids ALL rate whites as the most attractive.