Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW is real, but if you're a POC seriously consider thugmaxxing.

S

shortndcurryschizo

Greycel
This is Tupac. A guy who went to art school and did ballet and had an interview where he said women said he was too nice.

Tupac_Shakur_1988_Yearbook.jpg

He started gangster rapping and then got groupies everywhere, and he's only 5'9".

That's not that short but consider Eazy-E was 5'1" or 5'2" and died of STDs and Kendrick (who won his beef against 6'+ Drake) is 5'5".

Seriously, obviously it's not that likely you'll become a superstar but the chances are at least higher than 0%. Even if you're not black IMO the best advice for Indians too would be thugmaxxing. Gangsters nowadays are bitchmade and scrawny as fuck and xanned or perc'd out, carry guns everywhere and make your own incel clique and honestly no sarcasm I think it has a decent chance of working. Seriously guys, imagine like 7 currycels with nothing left to lose formed a rap group instead of going ER, and since they had nothing to lose they carried guns everywhere and showed black people they could shoot too. Thoughts?

I am the biggest thug out here. I am a truecel who makes foids fear for their lives in my presence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back