Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW is LAW

Who is you favorite wrestler?

No it's not retard nigger go back to being a drain on the American taxdollar through welfare you have no fucking proof.

Random low effort thread in ID with no evidence and a single smiley as the content. You are likely a foid and I wouldn't be surprised if you are an ethnic one. So then why are you posting this if you know you don't fuck ugly white guys? Oh wait it's because you are just trying to get a reaction and attention of course.

Random low effort thread in ID with no evidence and a single smiley as the content. You are likely a foid and I wouldn't be surprised if you are an ethnic one. So then why are you posting this if you know you don't fuck ugly white guys? Oh wait it's because you are just trying to get a reaction and attention of course.

Extremely insightful thread! Gotta appreciate the effort that went into this essay. Pinworthy.

Doesn’t make any sense. If I’m in a room with one other white guy who mogs me, I’m still gonna get no attention. JBW only works in extremely rare situations where you’re the only white guy within a 10 mile radius.

Doesn’t make any sense. If I’m in a room with one other white guy who mogs me, I’m still gonna get no attention. JBW only works in extremely rare situations where you’re the only white guy within a 10 mile radius.
The amount of Asian women dating white men in the US ad Canada disagree with that. Also passportmaxxing in SEA and South-Asia works as a white man even when there are other white men around doing the same thing. JBW is misunderstood

The amount of Asian women dating white men in the US ad Canada disagree with that.
All of those white guys mog me.

Also passportmaxxing in SEA and South-Asia works as a white man even when there are other white men around doing the same thing.
That’s betabuxxing cuckoldry. They just see you as a wealthy foreigner with $$$.

That’s betabuxxing cuckoldry. They just see you as a wealthy foreigner with $$$.
This is wrong. White men mog the SEA men so they get Chad treatment. Why would Asian women in the west date white men if it's only for money? Asian and Indian men out-earn white men so according to you these asian women should be chasing asian and indian men

This is wrong. White men mog the SEA men so they get Chad treatment. Why would Asian women in the west date white men if it's only for money? Asian and Indian men out-earn white men so according to you these asian women should be chasing asian and indian men
There’s a much larger pool of white men in the West. They’re not going for the incels, they’re going for the chads and normies.

Jbw thread #72977372727228

There’s a much larger pool of white men in the West. They’re not going for the incels, they’re going for the chads and normies.
So which one is it

The amount of Asian women dating white men in the US ad Canada disagree with that. Also passportmaxxing in SEA and South-Asia works as a white man even when there are other white men around doing the same thing. JBW is misunderstood
This, JBW is LAW because you could easily get dozens of pussy in Thailand as long as you're white