Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Jbw is cope" is cope.

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
I know a lot of people want to claim the incel title as some sort of certification, but most actual truecels would kill not to be incels, and to be able to get laid and hug women and find love.

Meanwhile on the otherside, you have a bunch of cumskins actively denying science and statistics to try and subvert and take over this community. It's just a fact that even the short ugly white men have PLENTY of chance in SEA. Remember itsover? Remember the saintop2cel expiremnt in the phillipines? Remember this:

idk why we entertain this nonsense. The truth is, the danger in allowing these fakecels will lead to them attempting to cuck the community, introducing globohom, and promoting trannyism, just like all their cultures do. Its inherint.

thoughts?

Itsover and stblackops2cel are normie whites. SEA doesn’t work for deformed manlets such as I.
JBW only works if you look normal.

Itsover and stblackops2cel are normie whites. SEA doesn’t work for deformed manlets such as I.
JBW only works if you look normal.
Itsover was 5'6, balding, looked autistic and was built like an ironing board. For any ethnic that is death

Itsover was 5'6, balding, looked autistic and was built like an ironing board. For any ethnic that is death
I would pay to look like itsover, that’s how badly he mogs me. I’m a few surgeries off before I ever pass for normal.

Ethnics are usually the biggest fakecels and the ones to always make their farewell/ascension posts.
@universallyabhorred is a prime example of the “woe is me, truest-of-truecel ethnics”. Normie looking, and has rejected foids, but claims he’s 3/10 and can never ascend unless he were to undergo the knife.

What’s stopping you from getting an arranged marriage? If you’re ethnic living in the West you’re also locationcel.

I would pay to look like itsover, that’s how badly he mogs me. I’m a few surgeries off before I ever pass for normal.

Ethnics are usually the biggest fakecels and the ones to always make their farewell/ascension posts.
@universallyabhorred is a prime example of the “woe is me, truest-of-truecel ethnics”. Normie looking, and has rejected foids, but claims he’s 3/10 and can never ascend unless he were to undergo the knife.

What’s stopping you from getting an arranged marriage? If you’re ethnic living in the West you’re also locationcel.
Sure bud.

Refute it.
Refute what? Itsover was 5'6 and dumb looking. Your claims that you're uglier means nothing. He wasn't just getting a few matches. He was getting dozens of dates

As if I would degrade myself by lying with a non Aryan female.

It means I’m more ugly.

HE WAS
Not me. I tried SEA. Resulted in nothing.

Just relocate, it’s that easy.
Try your pics on tinder and change locations to SEA. Guarantee you swim in noodlewhore puss

JBW is true but you only get low class and low quality women

""JBW is cope" is cope is cope" thread coming.