Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW is bullshit, but being white certainly makes your life as an incel easier. do you agree?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont think JBW is real but if youre white you dont have to put in as much effort to get positive attention by foids and normies. currywhores and noodlewhores are fond of white racists no matter their looks. even the left wing ones are secretly attracted to racist whitecels. BLM in the streets but KKK in the sheets. normies are also less likely to exclude or secretly hate you if youre white. whiteness is "cool" universally. so all these claims about white people being oppressed and the imaginary "anti-whiteness" is like seeing rich people complain. I cant take them seriously and I wish they went through true suffering

Jbw theory is false and being an incel has almost nothing to do with race.

White people have a higher likelihood of getting decent genes than pretty much any other race but if you're at the bottom of the genetic cesspool it doesn't matter what fucking race you are.

JBW is very much true. Whites are taller and more likely to born good looking than other races. Blue/green eyes are considered attractive and whites are most likely to be born with them and so on.
so all these claims about white people being oppressed and the imaginary "anti-whiteness" is like seeing rich people complain. I cant take them seriously and I wish they went through true suffering
Whites are oppressed in the west. In media, ads, movies and so on they are demonized. Police is not allowed to profile on racial basis as it is heckin racist (more than half of the crimes are committed by ethnics). I can go on.

of course its false, but if youre white you would have an easier time with making friends and impressing foids (but not sexually attracting them)

Race has nothing to do with being an incel? It is literally the first thing people see about you.

White people have a higher likelihood of getting decent genes than pretty much any other race but if you're at the bottom of the genetic cesspool it doesn't matter what fucking race you are.
if youre REALLY ugly then sure. but I doubt every whitecel in here has it as bad as they think they do
JBW is very much true. Whites are taller and more likely to born good looking than other races. Blue/green eyes are considered attractive and whites are most likely to be born with them and so on.
JBW means that literally every white person can get laid, regardless of their appearance or NTness. which isnt true. but they do on average have it better which is true
Whites are oppressed in the west. In media, ads, movies and so on they are demonized. Police is not allowed to profile on racial basis as it is heckin racist (more than half of the crimes are committed by ethnics). I can go on.
nope. virtue signalling isnt oppression. name me a single hardship every white person has to go through that isnt just getting their feelings hurt

Yeah white people definitely have it way easier then ethnics but "just being white" isn't enough

30 year old white incel here so jbw is utter bullshit fuck your just be white and u get everything fucking niggers

Plus I come from Britain and all I see is Foreigner's getting everything them want and I as a white man needs to pay for it so yeah jbw is the biggest cope ever

I disagree, JBW is true. I do not have anywhere on the planet where foids will throw themselves at me, cumskins do

Certainly not in the west. Who do you think all the anti white shit is aimed at? Not white toilets not white Chad it's aimed at low value white men the most.

Certainly not in the west. Who do you think all the anti white shit is aimed at? Not white toilets not white Chad it's aimed at low value white men the most.
Noodlewhores who are western raised go with low value white males who would be incels if noodlewhores didn’t exist

Noodlewhores who are western raised go with low value white males who would be incels if noodlewhores didn’t exist
Not in Canada they want normies trust me I've tried they have zero interest in me. Id not engage in race mixing was more a gage of how much of a truecel I am.

I dont think JBW is real but if youre white you dont have to put in as much effort to get positive attention by foids and normies. currywhores and noodlewhores are fond of white racists no matter their looks. even the left wing ones are secretly attracted to racist whitecels. BLM in the streets but KKK in the sheets. normies are also less likely to exclude or secretly hate you if youre white. whiteness is "cool" universally. so all these claims about white people being oppressed and the imaginary "anti-whiteness" is like seeing rich people complain. I cant take them seriously and I wish they went through true suffering
BBC>BWC

It is true that Whites have better genetics, but it doesn't mean you will be instantly attractive: Not to mention, the standards are much higher nowadays, society is becoming more dysgenic also meaning less desirable traits are being passed on.

I'm thankful for my light-brown/golden brown hair, but I have a NW3: I'm also at least glad my eyes are an Amber/Light brown which some say is a dark green.

However, you have to already look decent for it to provide the halo.
Correct. :yes:

Here's some info:

1695748671572873s

GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1