Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JBW is becoming more slowly a myth

This is just a cope. Look at South Africa. It's over 90% black and coloureds and yet the White people there racemix even less than they do here in America.

The only thing that happens as a result to rapid demographic changes happening in the West is more White flight and seggregation. White people don't want to live with non-white people, especially black and brown people because they ruin everything they touch. California has lost population because of the massive amount of white flight that is happening. Because everyday California looks more like Mexico.

Maybe if black and brown people were capable of creating places that white people actaully want to live in than they could top white males in desirability but all they create are dumpy shit holes that repulse white people and cause more segregation.

Yes you heard it. That muhhhh JBW slowly fades away. JBW outside Anglo Saxon countries don't exist, here in US or Canada it has bit sense cause anglos are at top of social ladder, but outside of it ? JBW perfectly maked sense 60, 50 years ago cause when whites were dominating world like no one before. Then it maked sense, but not anymore since all 'white men are evil' or whatever lib bullshit, since both men and women lost their smv. Rising popularity of black men and asian counterculture not mention that i'm honest opinion and maybe bit controversiol JBW is stronger for women than men, white women really it easy tho they even lost smv.
Blonde, red har, blue eyes are fetishized but mostly in sphere of the women.

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
Okay, you self-hating cuck promoting niggers being imported and breeding mutts with your women.

JWB only works if you're at least normie tier.

Truecels will get rejected no matter what race of foids they're trying to date.

No, I just don't understand your obsession with niggers and race-mixing.
you are obssesed with me cause it's another time which you mention me, and i prefer my race really like i have blonde hair and blue eyes i prefer foids with this phenotype

you are obssesed with me cause it's another time which you mention me, and i prefer my race really like i have blonde hair and blue eyes i prefer foids with this phenotype
Okay, but then you talk about BBC and you caring about black men.

Okay, but then you talk about BBC and you caring about black men.
i don't care i just wanted to troll alt right faggots, cause we all known that americans like you are insecure about bbc's

The only ones who can really say jbw are Asian and curry men. Because it goes like this in the USA.

1- most desired- BBC and black men

2- white men

3. Latino especially if you are half white

4. Samoan

5. Arab

6. Asian

7. Curry

i don't care i just wanted to troll alt right faggots, cause we all known that americans like you are insecure about bbc's
I'm not insecure about it. I'm mixed anyways.

Like, I don't care if you're into black foids, but you seem like a cuck if you obsess over black men fucking white foids.

I know you are from Poland so not a lot of immigrants compared to other European countries. Although I am aware that some of your women can be coalburning whores.

JBW works only if you are Nordic.
If you are Med or Slavic, it will not take you anywhere.

I'm not insecure about it. I'm mixed anyways.

Like, I don't care if you're into black foids, but you seem like a cuck if you obsess over black men fucking white foids.

I know you are from Poland so not a lot of immigrants compared to other European countries. Although I am aware that some of your women can be coalburning whores.
i don't care about it, there are men who hate when their women race mix while simp for other phenotypes, i'm not like them
JBW works only if you are Nordic.
If you are Med or Slavic, it will not take you anywhere.
yes tho med men are popular, and for slavs it's over

i don't care about it, there are men who hate when their women race mix while simp for other phenotypes, i'm not like them

yes tho med men are popular, and for slavs it's over
Even Slavic and Med women are obsessed with Nordic men.

I can understand if someone is against racemixing, in the sense that they want preserve their heritage and the continuation and genetic integrity of their ethnic group. Yet at the same time I think people should be allowed to marry each other and have kids as long as they share the same values in terms of culture and religion. If racemixing should happen, then it should happen at a minimum to avoid breeding both groups out.

And I can see where you are going when you talk about how white supremacist like to bash on niggers, while at the same time lusting for noodlewhores for example. But it still sounds cucked on your perspective that you are obsessed with it.

Even Slavic and Med women are obsessed with Nordic men.
no slav women are obssesed with med men
med>nordic>slav when it comes to hierarchy of men
I can understand if someone is against racemixing, in the sense that they want preserve their heritage and the continuation and genetic integrity of their ethnic group. Yet at the same time I think people should be allowed to marry each other and have kids as long as they share the same values in terms of culture and religion. If racemixing should happen, then it should happen at a minimum to avoid breeding both groups out.

And I can see where you are going when you talk about how white supremacist like to bash on niggers, while at the same time lusting for noodlewhores for example. But it still sounds cucked on your perspective that you are obsessed with it.
i'm not obssesed with it, and nationalist generally consider their women to be whores when they date out, but often think that women of other races are more 'trad' than their own aka phenomen of asian and slav women

Retarded shit