Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jbw is a meme

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Where I'm from its in the valley (the states) niggers get the most pussey. Maybe if there were some Asian cunts around I'd have a chance. I've never had jbw game.

Last edited:
They‘re probably NT

Yep pretty much. I see the same thing all the time. It might be locational but I see a lot of low tier, dead beat nig nogs with hot women. I also live in "the valley" but probably a different one since I'm an Oregonian.

Yep pretty much. I see the same thing all the time. It might be locational but I see a lot of low tier, dead beat nig nogs with hot women. I also live in "the valley" but probably a different one since I'm an Oregonian.
Agreed it gets worst the more valley it is. The coast line is a bit better. But in getto city's niggers are worshipped by toilets especially the white ones.

brutal niggerpill

Niggers don’t get any play why are you lying

I remember there were Birmans in my uni and their foids looked at me like I was a piece of shit (well, I'm an uglycel after all). Besides, my eyes and hair are brown.

He said blacks get the most play in the valley LMFAO the delusion is strong. In a place where blacks are 4.6% of the population. Blacks must literally be gods on earth then.

Man shut the fuck up with this dumb stupid cope. Just ignore all the more common couples and look for black men with other races. Fuck off

They love to fucking lie
They see a few 1%er Tyrone NBA players or whatever with women and think that's what black men get. Meanwhile mediocre whites get ethnic women that are notably higher SMV.

They see a few 1%er Tyrone NBA players or whatever with women and think that's what black men get. Meanwhile mediocre whites get ethnic women that are notably higher SMV.
Much higher. You can see a 6/10 white guy with a 8/10 ethnic girl because she is self hating or whatever the reason is. Some guy on here was mentioning how easy it was for black people to get white girls a while ago, turns out the guy was a 6’3 black semi attractive dude. Like come on :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

JBW is a meme only in white dominated countries.

Water is a meme.
Sun is a meme.
Existence is a meme.

:feelsseriously: Niggers are the most promiscuous race in America
Not even. Maybe some thugmaxxers are getting play and black women are having fun but 90% of black men are doomed. Unironically blackcels have it worse than pajeets

Not even. Maybe some thugmaxxers are getting play and black women are having fun but 90% of black men are doomed. Unironically blackcels have it worse than pajeets
Blackcels are volcel if they’re not thugmaxxing. Just look at all the manlet black rappers who still fuck women because they’re thugmaxxed and have money.

Blackcels are volcel if they’re not thugmaxxing. Just look at all the manlet black rappers who still fuck women because they’re thugmaxxed and have money.
Thugmaxxing is a total fakepill, whereas other deathnics at least have shit like kpop frauding for ricecels and arranged marriage maxxing.