Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is a huge cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Yes, I agree JBW has an effect if you're an "average" man but if you're an ugly man there's no JBW for your face. There's a reason JBW for incels only works in shithole third world countries like the Philippines and Thailand and not first world countries like Japan and Korea, it's because these girls want money and green card, they don't actually madly desire white incels. You can't deny human evolution and female instinct. Gooks don't see subhuman hideous white men and think to themselves "oh he's white! His genes must be good!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's great to be White first of all, however, as you pointed out, it doesn't cut it when you have goblin whore culture and deeply embedded animosity towards men in society. Fuck goblin foids.

Also only shitskin nigress will want you
No cute asain foid for your jbw

Also only shitskin nigress will want you
No cute asain foid for your jbw
LMFAO. Nigger women have the highest standards of any foids when it comes to non black men, even higher than white foids. Uglier the foid higher the standards.
It's great to be White first of all, however, as you pointed out, it doesn't cut it when you have goblin whore culture and deeply embedded animosity towards men in society. Fuck goblin foids.
It's not great to be white in white countries. In America and the UK it's seen as cooler to be black thus it's easier for the average black man to get laid than average white man. It's only great to be a white woman in modern society.

Yes, I agree JBW has an effect if you're an "average" man but if you're an ugly man there's no JBW for your face. There's a reason JBW for incels only works in shithole third world countries like the Philippines and Thailand and not first world countries like Japan and Korea, it's because these girls want money and green card, they don't actually madly desire white incels. You can't deny human evolution and female instinct. Gooks don't see subhuman hideous white men and think to themselves "oh he's white! His genes must be good!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just Be White Chad is a more appopriate and realistic theory. If JBW was real this forum wouldn't exist.

Just Be White Chad is a more appopriate and realistic theory. If JBW was real this forum wouldn't exist.
Tbf JBW still has an effect if you're average. Even short average white men do well in Japan.

LMFAO. Nigger women have the highest standards of any foids when it comes to non black men, even higher than white foids. Uglier the foid higher the standards.

It's not great to be white in white countries. In America and the UK it's seen as cooler to be black thus it's easier for the average black man to get laid than average white man. It's only great to be a white woman in modern society.

In UK white men are thugged max with knifes and rap

Also black women marry white men same rate as black men marry white women

Biracial women marry white men the most at 80%

JBW for incels only works in shithole third world countries
Yeah, that's kinda the point. Water wet. Nice job debunking the title of your thread with your own words, retard.

Yeah, that's kinda the point. Water wet. Nice job debunking the title of your thread with your own words, retard.
It works for blacks as well. Look up passport bros. It's not even JBW.

It works for blacks as well. Look up passport bros. It's not even JBW.
Bluepill tier observation
"My 5'7 friend slays so you shouldn't complain about your height bro"

Bluepill tier observation
"My 5'7 friend slays so you shouldn't complain about your height bro"
No, it's just a fact. Filipinos aren't attracted to white skin. They're attracted to money and green card.

One day Europe will be liberated :whitepill::feelshmm:

They also like shower and personalities I heard
Just look up passport bros Philippines and come back to me.

This nigger is literally selling other men's redpill courses
The absolute state of . is in 2023
It's not red pill. Stop playing dumb.

JBW is massive cope. I get mogged by Asians daily…

JBW is somewhat true in the non western world. But it's not like all whitecels can just learn a new language & travel half way across the world tomorrow.

i wish i was white, i would have ascended when i was like 18 or 19 and not a 24 yo virgin

Ngl you're gonna be beyond retarded to seamaxx or whatevermaxx while bringing the bitch to your home country. She's gonna cheat, leave your ass, and you'll end up ropemaxxing real quick.

imagine not being white, literally over for you