Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW: Incel changes location to Hong Kong Asia. Goes from Incel to Chad.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Get some prime 5/10 Asian foid pussy.

This is the only thing keeping me alive tbh.I wonder how he looked tho.

I deeply sympathize with ricecels. They're only true brothers to us currycels.

Haha, I live in Hong Kong. For real.

Guess it's time for me to stop coping and admit that Just Be White is true (in Asia!)

we subhuman ethnics never had a chance

eurasiantigers mom was from hongkong

He is probobly as much of an incel, as whogivesafucc was.

Guess it's time for me to stop coping and admit that Just Be White is true (in Asia!)
This is a White man's world. Non Whites around the world, including asia, are like the local wildlife or fauna.

I'm considering getting certified to teach English so I can move to China or Thailand and ascend.

"(suifuel for ricecels inside)"
JFL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Even European countries are good for incels, poland, finland and germany have many matches.

Disgusting why would any white male want to give his precious seed away to make a disgusting manlet hapa.

Disgusting why would any white male want to give his precious seed away to make a disgusting manlet hapa.
I think this AMWF couples abort their sons. Hence the Hapa gender ratio, 9 foids to 1 ER.

giphy.gif

Too bad flying from third world Brazil all the way to East Asia is completely inaffordable to me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would LARP hard as a rich Swiss there with my white looks, English and German.

JBW is legit works in asia, nothing new, tbh tbh.

Ethnics could probably try Africa. They breed there non-stop tbh.

Lmfao noodlewhores are so fucking pathetic. What are your parents doing or not doing to you ricecels???

no wonder you're '''incel'''