Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story JBW in the mall

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in the mall theres a store with CDs/DVDs/vinyls that i go to pretty frequently, well there is sort of an inside joke between me and my acquaintance that the asian girl that works there is really cute and we always notice her when she is working, we just go "yo look the asian girl is here". we saw her at the mall last week but she wasnt working a shift, she was on a date with a tall white chad, brutal for ricecels

I would marry an Asian woman. The only problem is the incel children I would create

who tf goes to the malls nowadays? :feelskek::feelskek:

how the fuck is it jbw if its a chad

who tf goes to the malls nowadays? :feelskek::feelskek:
I love the mall tbh. Sure it may not be the most efficient way to buy things anymore but goddamn is it fun to go.

I stopped going to the mall after being asked to leave a store. When I asked why, they said “well are you going to buy something?” And I was only there for literally 5 mins.

I’ve also received sideways looks from normies in public spaces. I just don’t shop in stores anymore except the grocery or the tailor, you can just get most things online and for cheaper.

Retail space serves no purpose and only fakecel enjoy public outings.

I want to live in a nigger mixed shithole like US so that being white is worth something. Because in Europe it doesn't worth anything.

just cuckmaxx and leave this site

I would marry an Asian woman. The only problem is the incel children I would create
I wouldn't have them as a wife, I'd be too paranoid about them cheating on me.

don't listen to this site in general if you want to return to a normal life and have potential
Tbf ngl. Blackpill is valid, but one should take things with with a grain of salt on here.

I wouldn't have them as a wife, I'd be too paranoid about them cheating on me.
not that you can anyways, you're 74 IQ which means betabuxxing is locked to you

in the mall theres a store with CDs/DVDs/vinyls that i go to pretty frequently, well there is sort of an inside joke between me and my acquaintance that the asian girl that works there is really cute and we always notice her when she is working, we just go "yo look the asian girl is here". we saw her at the mall last week but she wasnt working a shift, she was on a date with a tall white chad, brutal for ricecels
She should have bern on a date with @Lycan