Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW in Philippines

They think all white people are rich and their one way ticket out of poverty

Yep, these women seem to completely disregard their own men at the mere sight of a white. I made a video on this very topic recently, exploring the phenomena. It is my opinion that ricecels are the most hopeless of all incels - it is one of the immutable characteristics (along with height and a few others) that completely relegates a man to inceldom. These Asian girls need to have parental figures tell them that it is not okay to racemix; I'm surprised their fathers can't see what's going on, and don't feel empathy for the plight of the ricecels.

Yep, these women seem to completely disregard their own men at the mere sight of a white. I made a video on this very topic recently, exploring the phenomena. It is my opinion that ricecels are the most hopeless of all incels - it is one of the immutable characteristics (along with height and a few others) that completely relegates a man to inceldom. These Asian girls need to have parental figures tell them that it is not okay to racemix; I'm surprised their fathers can't see what's going on, and don't feel empathy for the plight of the ricecels.

Asians are subhumans why wouldn't they racemix jfl. Purity of muh incel genes.

I don't like like asian foids.

It is my opinion that ricecels are the most hopeless of all incels - it is one of the immutable characteristics (along with height and a few others) that completely relegates a man to inceldom.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

These Asian girls need to have parental figures tell them that it is not okay to racemix; I'm surprised their fathers can't see what's going on, and don't feel empathy for the plight of the ricecels.
Fathers have no power in Asian society, it's the noodlewhore mothers that decide who their children can date and they tell their daughters to marry whites. Asians are so cucked it's unbelievable.

I wouldnt get teenage love in asia either

It is objectively beneficial for noodle whores to racemix with white men. For the hapas will be superior to pure rice

Saved to my watch later play list

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Fathers have no power in Asian society, it's the noodlewhore mothers that decide who their children can date and they tell their daughters to marry whites. Asians are so cucked it's unbelievable.
I've seen tons of screenshots of like towtter posts of Asian women talking about how their own Asian moms would encourage them to marry white men. Jfl at being a ricenigger, watching your wife tell your daughter that she basically only married you out of necessity since back in her day there probably wasn't as many white men available to her as there are to her noodle daughter

I'm 5'6 manlet, i'd even get rejected by them

Probably one of the worst fates I can imagine is being a ricecel immigrant who endured a harsh life and makes it to a first world country. And has daughters who he invests all his energy and resources into just for them to ride the chad carousel and whore themselves out. lol cucked. Normies are so braindead and out of touch with society. Especially rice. Their entire existence is just working and making money that they don't even have to presence of mind to question why they're doing it and to what end and in what kind of society. They just see the white man's spoils and want to get their piece. What they don't see is the inherent corruption and spiritual sickness of every single white society.

They think all white people are rich and their one way ticket out of poverty
Isn't NEETbux wage in the West considered above average there?

I've seen tons of screenshots of like towtter posts of Asian women talking about how their own Asian moms would encourage them to marry white men. Jfl at being a ricenigger, watching your wife tell your daughter that she basically only married you out of necessity since back in her day there probably wasn't as many white men available to her as there are to her noodle daughter
They deserve it for being spineless cucks.

Probably one of the worst fates I can imagine is being a ricecel immigrant who endured a harsh life and makes it to a first world country. And has daughters who he invests all his energy and resources into just for them to ride the chad carousel and whore themselves out. lol cucked. Normies are so braindead and out of touch with society. Especially rice. Their entire existence is just working and making money that they don't even have to presence of mind to question why they're doing it and to what end and in what kind of society. They just see the white man's spoils and want to get their piece. What they don't see is the inherent corruption and spiritual sickness of every single white society.
Redpillcomics29.jpg

Brootal.

Makes sense, an autistic, steroid taking drug addict being able to become chad in SEA based on just being white. Yeah sounds about right. Fucking searoaches and their white skin worship :reeeeee:

y2fx3018iyfa1.jpg

the guy who made the post is conventionally attractive in the US and also buff.
Please stop making shitty race bait posts.