Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW in France

Just kpopmaxx bro, young women love it!

"But the area I live in is 90% white, JBW is a myth" :chad::chad::chad:

Just kpopmaxx bro, young women love it!
I had a friend that lived in France and he did tell me Asian men were particularly popular in France, where he lived in the south I think. Don't see why he'd lie

Are british whiter than french?

I had a friend that lived in France and he did tell me Asian men were particularly popular in France, where he lived in the south I think. Don't see why he'd lie
Is he Asian?

JBW is a worldwide phenomenon

I dunno he was incel tbh, but he did have an ex-gf. Also he was a standard-cel though
In what world thas counts as an incel?

Once she leaves her homecountry its over

its like this ALL OVER THE WORLD and especially europe
What's shocking about it? A white chadlite mogs his asian counterpart into oblivion. He's at least 5 cm taller, has a far better eye and jaw area. At the end of the day a 7/10 asian is equal to a 5/10 white guy and a 5/10 is equal to a 3/10. 4/10 asian guy is already a subhuman in Europe.

Are british whiter than french?
@Notorious Inkler :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Do Algerians get a lot of pussy there?
Nope.
What's shocking about it? A white chadlite mogs his asian counterpart into oblivion. He's at least 5 cm taller, has a far better eye and jaw area. At the end of the day a 7/10 asian is equal to a 5/10 white guy and a 5/10 is equal to a 3/10. 4/10 asian guy is already a subhuman in Europe.
Did you even read the post? She legit said "disgusting white fat dudes were getting with kpop star looking girls"

@Notorious Inkler :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nope.

Did you even read the post? She legit said "disgusting white fat dudes were getting with kpop star looking girls"
Some niggas here, I swear to God :lul::lul::lul:

France is a shithole