Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW in Cuba , Suicidefuel for Afro Latino Cels

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

Almost all if not all the girl said they preferred white over negros.
''No sé, tee hee, porque me encatan los blancos'' teehee
''Hay que adelantar la raza'' tee hee

Ethnic foids are aryan suprematist confirmed tbh

Race traitors. They should be shot after giving that answer.

Ironic, when white foid tourists go to the Caribbean they only want to fuck black mandingos kek

browse La Malinche on your search engine theory

browse La Malinche on your search engine theory

Yeah the coon traitor who accompanied Cortez, the same guy who massacred all of her poeple. I know that story

damn these cubans speak so weird, i can barely understand them, i have to listen closely

That’s pretty much how it is. Colorism is prevalent. Normally the rich people of the countries are white people and white features , lighter skin is seen as higher status.

Call me a volcel but I won't marry a black / brown girl.
North East Asians maybe.. They're Honorary Aryans after all.. :)
I would never get with any girl that isn't my race. Race traitors need to be eradicated.

I would never get with any girl that isn't my race. Race traitors need to be eradicated.
And I'm guessing Nordic race group? Romance? Slavs? Something in Europe.

And I'm guessing Nordic race group? Romance? Slavs? Something in Europe.
I'm slavic. Polish to be exact, I would want a polish girl. Could be some other european though.

I'm slavic. Polish to be exact, I would want a polish girl. Could be some other european though.
Would you settle for females from the Romance (Spain, Italy, France, etc.) group?

In my case I'll settle with any female that has European DNA. Nordic, Romance, Slav.. I don't care as long as you're European.

Would you settle for females from the Romance (Spain, Italy, France, etc.) group?

In my case I'll settle with any female that has European DNA. Nordic, Romance, Slav.. I don't care as long as you're European.
I would though i'd much prefer a polish girl. I'm generally agaisnt race mixing, even between other europeans. This is exactly what supporters of the United States of Europe idea want.

most foids everywhere are white supremacists but some are way worse than others, so glad I wasn’t born in Latin America or Asia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back