Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW in cinema

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Fashion illustrator Nagasawa Setsu expressed the feelings of many Japanese in an essay he wrote in 1983 for the Japanese playbill of the British film Dont Look Now: With their sharp-featured faces and long-limbed bodies, Westerners (read Caucasians) are physically suited to the movie screen; everyone looks almost too beautiful, down to the minor characters . .Japanese are just the opposite. Even people who appear delicately beautiful in person look round and dumpy and totally unstylish on camera.

If you're ethnic looking you can't even actormaxx, especially not in Asia.

SEA: the movie when?

Japanese are so cucked jfl

Jfl at the level of self hatred. I have noticed that most of these male KPop idols have cumskin noses (leptorrhine to hyperleptorrhine)

I'm sure JBW is location dependent. I live in a very diverse North American city. Heavily Hispanic with about equal numbers of blacks and whites in all but the richest parts of town. The only incels I know of, including me, are white. The Mexicans marry young and often cheat on each other, both genders, and the blacks are like rabbits.

I'm sure JBW is location dependent. I live in a very diverse North American city. Heavily Hispanic with about equal numbers of blacks and whites in all but the richest parts of town. The only incels I know of, including me, are white. The Mexicans marry young and often cheat on each other, both genders, and the blacks are like rabbits.
There is indeed a positive correlation between IQ and inceldom

There is indeed a positive correlation between IQ and inceldom
but there's also a correlation between iq and facial attractiveness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back