Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW in action

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In the west. Or maybe JBW chadlite. Her looksmatch is 6 feet under.

This is lifefuel TBH. A Chadlite locking down some 3/10 curry.

that's just be moderately attractive with a subhuman ethnic bitch theory. not JBW

dudes good looking but the fact that he pathetically sits back down instead of smashing the cameramans teeth in makes me thing he's just an ordinary cuck.

dudes good looking but the fact that he pathetically sits back down instead of smashing the cameramans teeth in makes me thing he's just an ordinary cuck.
This guy films people in the Netherlands. 80% of people don't really care or wont do anything, most of them just leaves. If it were in the U.S i think people would react worse, like that surveillance camera man videos. People in Western Europe are often more chill, too cucked or both.

No No No. This is a very unattractive individual pairing with a moderately attractive individual. That's it.

who maxxed autism to 100 on this guy low inhib king

It only further proves hypergamy is real

The white guy mogs the ethnic female extremely as usual. Meanwhile when the opposite happens the ethnic is worse looking than the white woman almost every time.

Last edited:
The white guy mogs the ethnic female extremely as usual. Meanwhile when the opposite happens the ethnic is better looking than the white woman almost every time.
Great point, so true. I have yet to see an exception.

JFL i saw that one but i forgot about it. That's even worse wtf... I hope they're not a couple. What the fuck is wrong with the Netherlands. Even in Swedistans i haven't seen this many chadlites with foids waaaay below their looksmatch.

The white guy mogs the ethnic female extremely as usual. Meanwhile when the opposite happens the ethnic is better looking than the white woman almost every time.
You mean the white woman is better looking?

Foids always go exclusively above their looksmatch.

All this people mog me.

Except that no chin chinaman. I think I am above him a little.
I have yet to seen any asian with a more prominent epicanthic fold than him.

Unless the foid is ethnic?
No, when we see a white male with an ethnic foid, almost always the white male mogs the foid, but when an ethnic male is with a white foid, the white foid almost always mogs the ethnic male.

No, when we see a white male with an ethnic foid, almost always the white male mogs the foid, but when an ethnic male is with a white foid, the white foid almost always mogs the ethnic male.
You know what you're sorta right. Sometimes Tyrone fucks whites landwhales though. Do you think it's easier to get white foids as an ethnic male than a looks equivilant white male?

JustGetMoggedByWhitePeople Theory
You know what you're sorta right. Sometimes Tyrone fucks whites landwhales though. Do you think it's easier to get white foids as an ethnic male than a looks equivilant white male?
That's because Tyrones have been brainwashed by the media to praise white women and to not pass up the opportunity to get back at the white man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back